So, you want to stream your live stream or your gameplay videos from Xbox and ps4 or ps5 to twitch. Then don’t worry you’re at the right place. In this post, we’re going to explain to you how you can activate your twitch account on your ps4,ps5, and Xbox at twitch.tv/activate.
Before activating twitch on PlayStation or Xbox make sure you have a good working internet connection and a mobile or desktop. Also, make sure you’re logged into your twitch account on your mobile or desktop. If not, then kindly login to your twitch account which you want to link with your PlayStation or Xbox account. If you don’t have a twitch account, then you can visit twitch.tv and create your twitch account.
How to Get Twitch on Your Xbox and PlayStation?
Before completing the activation process at twitch.tv/activate, you need to have a twitch app installed on your PlayStation or Xbox. For installing twitch on your device follow the steps below.
- Launch store on your PlayStation.
- Now select the search icon.
- Type and search twitch and select it.
- Now select download to install twitch on your PlayStation (ps4/ps5).
- Log in to your Xbox account.
- Launch Microsoft Store and search for twitch.
- Now install the twitch app on your Xbox console.
Activate Twitch on PS4/PS5 at Twitch.tv/activate
First of all, make sure you’re logged into your psn account on your PlayStation console. After logging into your PlayStation console follow the steps below.
- On your, PlayStation go to settings.
- Now go to the account management option.
- Scroll down and select the link with other services.
- Now select twitch and select sign in.
- Now you’ll get a 6 digit activation code for your twitch on your PlayStation console.
- Visit twitch.tv/activate on your mobile or desktop browser (Make sure you’re logged into your twitch account on your browser).
- Now enter the 6 digit activation code displayed on your screen and hit activate the button.
- Scroll down and click on authorize button to complete twitch activation on your PlayStation.
- Now you’ll get a message on your PlayStation that your account is now linked to twitch, hit ok.
Now your twitch account and psn account are linked together. You can now stream your gameplay on your twitch channel from your PlayStation.
Also check: How to delete psn account
To stream or broadcast your gameplay follow the steps below
- Launch a game on your PlayStation.
- Hit the share button and select broadcast gameplay.
- Now select twitch.
- Set the title and resolution for your gameplay broadcast.
- Now select start broadcasting.
Connect Twitch to Xbox – Twitch.tv/activate
Now to activate twitch on your Xbox console, first of all, login to your Xbox account. Now follow the steps below to activate twitch on your Xbox console.
- Launch twitch on your Xbox console.
- Now select sign in.
- You’ll get a 6 digit activation code for activating twitch on your Xbox console.
- Open a browser on your mobile or desktop and visit twitch.tv/activate. (Before performing these steps make sure you’re logged into your twitch account on your mobile or desktop browser)
- Enter the 6 digit activation code on your browser and hit activate button.
- Now your Twitch account is linked to your Xbox account.
Now you can easily broadcast games and clips from your Xbox to your twitch channel. If you’ve any other device then the process is almost identical.
Also check: Fix discoveryplus not working
Activate Twitch on Any Other Device
- Launch twitch on your device and hit sign in.
- You’ll get a 6 digit activation code on your display for your device.
- Now open a browser on another device and visit twitch.tv/activate.
- Enter the 6 digit activation code displayed on your screen here.
- Then hit activate button.
Now twitch tv will be activated on your device. If you’re facing any issue then restart your device by unplugging then plugging it back in. Make sure your internet connection is working properly, if not then try rebooting your wifi router. You can also contact your internet service provider for help with a connectivity issue.
If this post helped you then check our post on how to unhide games on steam.