Recently one of my friend bought an LG Smart tv. When I visited his home he told me that his LG smart tv is stuck in the store demo mode and he doesn’t know how to disable it. So I googled and found that there are 2-3 ways to disable the store mode on LG tv. This depends on what LG smart tv model you are using. In this post, I’m going to explain what to do when your LG smart tv is stuck in store demo mode.
How to Turn off LG Smart TV Store Demo Mode
You can easily disable the store demo mode on your LG tv from the settings-general-devices-tv. Here select the home mode to disable the store mode on your LG tv. Below we’ve provided a detailed guide on how to turn off the demo mode on LG tv.
Turn off demo mode on LG tv released after 2021 (webOS6.0+)
If you have a new LG smart tv (released after 2021) with webOs6.0+, then you can easily turn off the demo mode. To turn off demo mode on LG smart tv follow the steps below.
- Go to LG smart tv settings.
- Now select the all settings option.
- Scroll down and select the general option.
- In general select additional settings.
- Now in the home/store mode option select home mode.
Now your LG smart tv will get out of the demo mode.
Turn off LG tv demo mode released before 2021
If the above steps didn’t help you then your LG tv is not running on webOS6.0+. If your LG tv is released before 2021, then you can follow the steps below.
- On your remote press the settings button.
- Click on the more settings option.
- Now go to general.
- Now scroll down to the home/store mode option.
- Select home mode.
Now retail demo mode will turn off on your LG smart tv.
Turn off demo mode LG tv (Netcast version)
Is your LG tv running on netcast firmware and you don’t know how to disable the demo mode? Then follow the steps below to turn off the demo on LG tv running on netcast firmware.
- On your LG tv remote press the home button.
- Now select the setup option and press enter.
- Select the option.
- Now select mode settings.
- Select the home use option and press enter.
On some LG tv netcast tv
- Press the settings button.
- Now select the option.
- Select mode setting.
- Now select home mode.
Now your LG tv (Netcast) will get out of the store mode.
LG TV Stuck in Store Mode
If the steps above didn’t help you and your LG tv is still stuck in the setup mode. Then factory reset can help you in resolving this problem. To factory reset your LG tv follow the steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Now select all settings.
- Go to the general option.
- Scroll down and select reset to initial settings.
- Confirm reset.
Now after factory resetting your LG tv complete the setup. Now your LG tv will get out of the store mode.
Contact LG tv
If your LG tv is still stuck in store mode, then you should contact the LG team. The LG team can help you in disabling the store/retail/demo mode on your LG smart tv.
More helpful guides: