Sling tv, an American streaming television service where you can watch content like shows and movies online or offline. Some people love to spend their weekends watching their favorite shows and movies. But sometimes users get an unwanted error on sling tv which ruins the experience. Sling tv users reported that when they try to search the content, they get an error on the screen displaying “Oops! Looks like some of your video content didn’t load fully. Please make another solution (4-310).
In this post, we’ll explain what is the reason for sling tv error 4-310 and how you can fix it.
Causes of error code 4-310
There are some causes, why your sling tv is displaying error code 4-310. There can be an issue with your sling tv app, maybe it can be a bug or your content is no longer available in sling tv.
Step to Fix Sling Tv Error code 4-310
Try to search
- Inside Sling Tv, go to the search tab.
- Type the name of the desired show or movie and press enter.
- And, Look for your show or movie.
You can search by keyword as well as if you want to watch a movie then type movie and then scroll down and locate your desired movie.
Play directly from the home screen thumbnails
Yes, this is a common fix and it most of the time fixes the sling tv error code 4-310. If you’re using sling tv on a browser, then click on the play button on the thumbnail of the show you want to play. This will resolve the error code 4-310 on the sling. There is also another way to fix this issue. You can install the sling tv app on windows, then play the show using the app. This will fix the sling tv error code 4-310 on your browser. Now you can play them using your sling tv app or browser.
You can also try using any other browser to play sling tv. You’ll be able to play the recorded show by clicking on the play button on the thumbnail without facing sling tv error code 4-310.
Also check: Fix Amazon prime error code 1060
Logout From Multiple devices
If your sling tv account is signed in on multiple devices then this can be the cause of this error, to fix this signed out your sling tv from other devices. And, to sign out your account from other devices;
- Visit the Sling website on any of your browsers.
- Log in with your credentials and go to “My Account”.
- Now, locate “Personal Information Security”.
- Click on “Device History”.
- And, click on “Sign out all devices”, now your sling tv account is signed out from all other devices.
- Lastly, sign in to your sling tv account on one of your devices and search for your desired content.
Restart the Sling Tv
- Open the “Settings”.
- Go to “apps” again select “apps” or “all apps”.
- Search “Sling Tv” from the installed apps list.
- Go to “Force Close”. Close settings.
- Restart the Sling Tv app.
- Open “settings” on your android tv.
- Go to apps and select the “sling tv” app.
- Now, select force stop and restart the sling tv app.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, and select Task Manager or right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Go to the Processes tab and locate sling tv from the list.
- Left-click on sling tv and go to the end task.
- Restart the Sling tv app.
If you’re using an Apple device then you just close your sling tv app and open it again.
After restarting the sling tv app, check if the error is fixed or not. If not, move to the next step.
Update your Sling Tv app
- Open play store on your smartphone.
- Go to the search bar and type “sling tv”.
- Tap on “Update”, after updating sling tv close the play store app.
- Now, open your sling tv app.
- Open App Store on your iOS device.
- Type “Sling Tv” in the search bar.
- Tap on “Update” and, after updating sling tv close App Store.
- Now, relaunch your sling tv app on your device.
Also check: How to fix roku error code 009
Reinstall Sling TV
- Open Settings on your device.
- Go to App and tap on apps or all apps.
- Locate the “Sling Tv” app in the installed apps list.
- Tap on “Uninstall” and, tap on Yes to affirm.
- Once your Sling tv is uninstalled, open play store and type sling tv in the search bar.
- Tap on install to download the sling tv app.
- Go to the Home Screen of your device and open google play store.
- Navigate to the menu.
- Select “My Apps and Games”, go to sling tv.
- Select “uninstall” and press OK.
- Now, navigate to play store and search sling tv to download the app.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Navigate to General and tap on iPhone/iPad storage.
- Locate the Sling tv app.
- Tap on Delete App.
- Now, close the settings and open the App Store.
- Go to the search bar and type sling tv.
- Tap on install.
- Go to Home Screen and highlight the Sling TV application.
- Now, grab your remote and press the * button.
- Then, select “Remove channel” and press OK. To reinstall the Sling tv application on your Roku, open the Roku channel store.
Conclusion: To fix sling tv error code 4-310 you can simply click on the play button on the preview image of the show. Doing this will play the show without error code 4-310. You can play the show using sling tv app which will also fix the error code 4-310 on browser
If you’re any suggestion on on sling error 4-310 then do let us know from the comment box and also check how to fix vudu error code 28