Samsung premium phones come with find my mobile function. This function helps a user to find a lost phone. The user will be able to locate the device with another Samsung device even when the lost device is not connected to the internet. This feature is enabled on Samsung phones by default. The feature is very useful but not every user wants this feature. Recently some users reported online that they are getting find my phone notification “turn on offline finding?” on their device. They are not sure how to stop turn on offline finding from appearing again and again. We faced the same issue with one of our Samsung mobile devices. To fix this issue we did some research and we were able to turn off the find my phone feature and its notification “turn on offline finding” on our device.
Disable the “Find my mobile” feature on the Samsung phone
If you’re also annoyed by this message, then don’t worry you can turn it off. During our research, we found a way to turn off this notification on our Samsung device. Follow the steps below to disable the find my phone feature on Samsung phones.
- Go to settings.
- Now select the biometrics and security option.
- Now toggle off the “find my mobile” option.
- Enter your Samsung account login.
After disabling find my mobile option “turn on offline finding” notification will disappear from the notification bar.
Turn off “turn on offline finding” notification
There is another way to turn off the offline finding notification on your Samsung phone. To turn off this annoying notification you can follow the steps below.
- Go to settings.
- Now scroll down and select apps.
- Locate and tap on find my mobile.
- Now click on find my mobile settings.
- From the top right side of the screen tap on three dots and click on notifications.
- Now toggle off new features.
If the notification is still not disappeared then,
- Go back to find my mobile app.
- Click on the notifications option.
- Click on the miscellaneous and now select the silent option.
- Toggle on minimize notifications and toggle off app icon badges.
- Press back and follow the same steps for find my mobile option.
Now after disabling notification the issue will be resolved. You can also remove all the permissions, clear the data and cache, battery, and data usage options also to disable the “turn on offline finding” notification.
Uninstall the find my mobile updates
Some users recommended that uninstalling the find my mobile app updates, helped them in disabling the “turn on offline finding” notification. To disable the find my mobile annoying notification follow the steps below.
- Go to the settings of your Samsung phone.
- Now go to the apps option.
- Scroll down and select find my mobile.
- Now tap on the three dots from the top right side of the screen.
- Now tap on uninstall updates option.
Now the find my mobile notification “turn on offline finding” will disappear from the notification section of your Samsung phone.