As we all know, LG is one of the well-known brands in the TV industry. They offer best-in-class displays and features. However, there might be instances where resetting the TV resolves the issue. But, what if you don’t know the correct way to reset your LG Tv? And, what if you don’t have a remote? How will you perform a reset on your LG Tv?
In today’s post, we’re covering all the aspects of how you can perform a soft reset, reset your tv without a remote, and factory reset without any picture on the screen. So, go through and follow the below guide.
How Do I Soft Reset My LG Smart TV?
Performing a soft reset will clear all the temporary bugs glitches and give a fresh start to your Tv. To perform a soft reset on your LG Tv, you have to;
- Unplug the TV’s power cable from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for 60 seconds.
- After that, plug the Tv’s power cable back into the wall outlet, then turn on the TV.
How to Reset LG TV?
With a few steps, you can perform a reset on your LG Tv; all you need to do is follow the steps that are mentioned below;
- Press the Home button given on your remote and head to the Menu.
- Now, locate Settings, then navigate to the General.
- After that, select the Reset and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Confirm on all the warnings and enter the TV’s password to start the reset process (try 0000 or 1234 for pin).
How Do I Reset My LG TV Without the Remote?
Want to reset your Tv, but your Tv’s remote has gone bad or broken. Well, here are the steps that will help you in performing the Reset on your Tv, follow the steps as instructed;
- Press and hold the Power button on your TV’s side/bottom panel.
- Now your Tv will reset after 10 seconds; if not, then,
- Use the Tv’s panel button and navigate the Menu then, settings.
- Now, locate General > Reset > Confirm > Password and start the reset process.
How Do I Reset My LG TV To Factory Settings?
If you want to reset your Lg Tv to its factory settings, then you’ll lose all your stored data, and your Tv will be in an out of box state. To perform a factory,
- Press the Menu or Smart button on your remote and head to Settings.
- Now, locate General then, select Reset to Initial Settings and enter the password (0000 or 1234),
- Now your Tv will restart and reset to the factory settings. Check this post if the reset option is greyed out.
- Lastly, set up your LG TV again.
How Do I Reset My LG Smart TV Without Picture?
If you’re encountering no picture issue on your LG Tv then, try to drain the residual electricity from your Tv, to do so;
- Unplug your Tv from the wall outlet.
- Now, press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds.
- After that, plug the TV’s power cable back into the wall outlet and turn it on, check if this fixes the issue.
How to Hard Reset Your LG TV?
Sometimes soft resetting doesn’t do the job, but hard Reset does. To do so, follow the steps as mentioned below;
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons together.
- Hold the buttons for 10 seconds or until the LG logo appears on the Tv screen.
Related: Fix lg content store not working
How Do I Factory Reset My LG C1 Smart TV?
Encountering some issue on your LG C1 smart tv and want to factory reset it. Below are steps that will instruct how you can perform a factory reset on your LG c1. To do this, follow the steps as given;
- Press the Settings button on your TV remote, and some options will appear on the left/right side.
- Select the three vertical dots icon and navigate to the System.
- Now, select Reset to Initial settings and set up your device again.
- Lastly, check if this resolves the issue on your LG C1 smart tv.
If this post helped you, then also check how you can factory reset your tcl tv.