Continue watching is a feature available across almost all major streaming services including vudu. Continue watching feature allows the user to access the show from the point where it was left last time. Sometimes you might want to remove a movie or show from the continue watching in vudu for some reason. But many users on vudu don’t know how they can remove these shows or movies from the continue watching section. In this post, we’re going to explain how you can remove a title from continue watching or watchlist on vudu.
Remove From continue watching Vudu app
The easiest and working way for removing a show from continue watching is through the vudu android app. You can easily remove a title from the watchlist on the vudu app by following the steps below:
- Login to your account on the vudu app.
- Now click on the three horizontal lines (burger icon) from the top left side of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the watchlist in my library section.
- Now locate the movie or show you want to remove from the watchlist or continue watching and click on the x icon on the top right side of the show or movie.
- Now click on ok to confirm.
After performing these steps the selected show or movie will be removed from the vudu continue watching section across all platforms. You can also remove a show or movie from continue watching on vudu using a pc, but the process is a little complicated which is mentioned below.
Also check: How to clear hulu watch history
Remove show from continue watching on computer
This a trick but not a proper way to remove a show from continue watching on vudu.com. You can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to vudu.com
- Now click on my vudu.
- Go to my lists and click on continue watching.
- Now play the show which you want to remove from continue watching.
- Now click close to the end of the movie (10-20 seconds before the end of the movie).
- Play the movie for the rest of 10 or 20 seconds and let it finish.
- When the movie ends it will be automatically removed from the continue watching section on vudu.
This is a workaround or a trick to remove a show vudu continue watching section on your PC.
Remove from continue watching on Smart TV (working on Roku and LG smart TVs)
You can also remove a show from continue watching on your Roku or LG smart TVs. Open the vudu on your smart tv and go to the continue watching section. Select the show using your smart tv remote and then click on remove from watching. After performing these steps the selected show will be removed from the vudu watchlist.
If you’ve any other way then help the community through comment section and also check our post on how to fix vudu error code 28.