People add their credit cards to google play services for various reasons like buying apps or any other services from google play store and applications. Sometimes people want to remove their credit cards from the play store as it’s expired or a child paid some dollars for the skin of a gun in a game. You can easily remove credit cards from your google play account from any android device or desktop.
In this post, we’ll explain how you can remove or delete credit card information from google play on your desktop and mobile devices.
How to Remove Credit Card from Google Play Store App on Android Phone
If you want to remove your credit card details from google play on an android device just follow the steps below.
- Open the play store app on your phone.
- Now tap on the three horizontal lines from the top left side of your skin
- Now from the options tap on payment methods
- From the bottom tap on “more payment settings” and choose chrome browser.
- Now if asked login to your google account from which you want to remove your credit card details.
- Now locate the credit card you want to delete and tap on “remove” below your credit card.
- On the “remove payment method” page tap on the remove button to delete your credit card from google play.
How to Remove Credit Card Details From Google Play on Desktop
So if you want to remove credit card from the play store on a desktop then follow the steps below.
- Open the Chrome browser and visit the Play store.
- Now login to your account from which you want to delete your credit card details
- Now from the left side click on payment methods below the account option.
- Here click on “edit payment methods” below your card details.
- Locate the credit which you want to delete from google play and click on the remove button.
- Now confirm by clicking on the remove button again.
Now your credit card details will be removed from the google play store. To add a credit card just go to payment methods and you’ll get the option to add a new credit card to your google play store account.
Conclusion: To remove a credit card from google play go to payment methods and click on the Remove button below the credit card you want to remove. This will delete the credit card details from your google play account.
If you’ve any suggestion or question regarding this post let us know from comment box. If this post helped you also check how fix Google play store download pending issues.