Many pandora users are facing pausing and crashing issues on the pandora app on their android or ios device. If the pandora apps stop playing songs randomly then this can occur due to a bad internet connection. Sometimes this can also happen because of bad cached data or due to an outdated application. Pandora can stop playing songs if a battery saver is enabled.
Some users on desktop and laptop also reported that their pandora stopped playing songs on chrome. In this post, we’ve gathered how you can fix pandora keeps stopping on your android, ios or windows device.
Fix pandora keeps stopping on android
We’ve mentioned some tricks you can try to fix pandora apps keeps pausing issue on your android device. Before trying these steps make sure that your internet connection is working properly if not then contact your internet provider for help.
Clear pandora app data
- Press and hold on pandora application.
- Now tap on app info.
- Now select storage usage.
- Clear cache and clear data of pandora app.
- Now tap on force stop application.
Now check if you’re able to play songs on the pandora app without any issue or not.
Related: Fix spotify keeps crashing on ios
Disable battery saver or battery optimization
Battery optimization or battery saver settings or apps can stop pandora from playing. Disabling battery savers for the pandora app can help you in fixing the issue. On most Android phones go to settings and from the search option type and search battery saver or battery optimization. Now tap on battery optimization/saver and from there disable battery saver for pandora application.
Also if you’re using any third-party app as a battery saver then uninstall it from your device. As these battery savers don’t do any good for your device plus it keeps apps running in the foreground and the background. Uninstalling such battery saver apps can fix the pandora apps keeps pausing issue on your android device.
Decrease audio quality
Pandora app can stop playing songs if your internet is slow. To fix this issue you can lower down the sound quality from the pandora app settings.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Now go to settings.
- Select advanced or audio quality from the options.
- Now uncheck the high-quality audio option.
- After making these changes check if the pandora apps still pausing the songs or not.
Some tips for fixing pandora apps keeps pausing on android
Make sure you are using the updated version of the Pandora application on your android device. You can also try restarting your android device for fixing this issue. Another important thing is that make sure the pandora application is installed on your device storage and not on your sd card. This can help in fixing pandora’s pausing issue on your android application.
Fix pandora app keeps pausing on iPhone
There are two fixes you can try for the pandora pausing songs issue on your ios device.
- Try restarting your iPhone and check if you’re still facing the issue or not.
- If you’re still getting the issue then tap and hold on to the pandora app and select delete app. Now go to the app store and download and install the latest version of pandora on your ios device. Now login to your account and check if the pandora keeps pausing issue is resolved on your ios device.
Related: Fix spotify keeps pausing
Fix Pandora keeps pausing (windows or mac)
Below are some of the working fix you can try for fixing pandora keeps pausing your desktop or laptops.
Update your Chrome browser
- Tap on three dots from the top right side of the screen.
- Now scroll down to help and click on about chrome.
- Now download and install the latest version of chrome on your device.
Clear browser data
- Press the ctrl+shift+delete button on your keyboard or search chrome://settings/clearBrowserData from the URL box for accessing the clear browsing data option of chrome.
- Now in the time range select all time.
- Click on the clear data button.
- After clearing chrome data check if the pandora is still pausing songs or not.
Allow pandora from popup blocker chrome
- Click on the three dots from the top right side of the screen and select settings.
- Now click on privacy and security.
- Scroll down and click on-site settings.
- Scroll down and click on pop-ups ad redirects.
- In the allow section click on add and https://www.pandora.com and click on add.
- Now check if the pandora is still facing a playback issue or not.
Disable extensions chrome
- Click on three dots.
- Scroll down to more tools and select extensions.
- Now disable the extension and check after disabling which extension the pandora keeps pausing issue was resolved.
- Now remove the extension from your chrome browser for fixing the pandora keep stopping issue.
Some tips you can try on the laptop for fixing this issue
- If you’re using any antivirus or firewall then allow pandora through it. Because sometimes windows firewall or antivirus can cause pandora stopping issues on your laptop or desktop.
- You can try using other browsers like brave, firefox, or edge for streaming pandora on your laptop or desktop.
- Try restarting your laptop or desktop for fixing the pandora keeps stoppings issue.
Also check our post on how to fix pandora keeps timing out.