This is one of the most common issues faced by many Hulu users. People add movies and shows to my stuff section in their Hulu account so that they can watch them in the near future. But many users still get the shows in my stuff which they’ve already removed. Many users get frustrated because after trying many times they can’t remove a show or movie from my stuff on their Hulu account. In this post, we’re going to explain the reason why users are not able to remove any show or movie from my stuff and what can they do to fix this problem.
Why can’t I remove shows from my stuff on Hulu?
If you’re also not able to remove a show from my stuff on Hulu then don’t worry. This issue is faced by users who are using Hulu through a browser. There is nothing wrong with your device, this happens because of the Hulu website. When you remove a show or movie from my stuff using the Hulu website you’ll get a notification that it is removed. But the fact is that the show is not removed it is still there in my stuff. This function is currently not working properly on the Hulu website. To remove a show you need to use the Hulu app on your phone, pc, or your smart tv. Currently, this is the only way to remove a show from my stuff. Another reason is that sometimes users add a single episode to my episode section. This can also be a reason that you’re not able to remove the show from my stuff. Below we’ve mentioned different ways to permanently remove something from my stuff on Hulu.
How do you remove shows from my stuff on Hulu?
Below we’ve mentioned the working methods to remove shows from Hulu my stuff on different devices.
Remove shows from my stuff
- Open the Hulu app on your smart tv.
- Now select the show that you want to remove from my stuff.
- Use the remote to scroll down and select go to details.
- Go down using your smart tv remote and select my episode.
- Now select the episode that you want to remove and select options.
- Now select remove episode from my stuff.
Remove a Movie from My stuff
- Go to my stuff.
- Select the movie that you want to remove from my stuff.
- Go to the movie detail page and select remove from my stuff.
After this, the show will be removed from my stuff on your Hulu account.
Note: Sometimes people add a single episode from a show. After that, the whole show starts to appear in my stuff section. That’s why you need to remove the added episode from my episode section on hulu. Removing the episode from my episode will remove the entire show from my stuff on Hulu.
Related: How to clear hulu watch history
Using Hulu Mobile App
Remove shows from my episode
- Launch the Hulu app on your phone.
- Now go to my stuff.
- Select the show that you want to remove from my stuff.
- Now select my episode option.
- Tap on the three dots on top of the thumbnail of the show that you want to remove.
- Now make sure my episode is unchecked.
Remove movie from my stuff.
- Go to my stuff on your Hulu mobile app.
- Now tap on the three dots which appear above the movie.
- Now tap on my stuck and unselect to remove the movie from my stuff on your Hulu app.
Note: Make sure that the recording is turned off. To check this go to my stuff select the show that you want to delete from my stuff. Now select the recording option and turn it off.
Also check: Fix hulu error code p-ts207
Using a PC
Yes, you can use a pc to remove a show or movie from my stuff. But to do that you need to install the Hulu app on your pc and follow the steps below.
- Open the Hulu app on your pc.
- Now click on my stuck.
- Hover over the show that you want to remove from my stuff.
- Now click on the – icon on the left side of the thumbnail of the content.
- Now from the bottom of your screen click on remove.
- Click on yes to confirm the removal of content from my stuff.
By following these steps you can easily remove a show from my stuff on your Hulu. If you still can’t remove shows from my stuff on Hulu then you need to contact the Hulu team and ask them to remove shows from hulu my stuff section. If you’ve other way to delete a shows from my stuff on hulu then let us know from the comment section and also check how to cancel your hulu subscription.