Recently updated on December 19th, 2022 at 08:15 am
After a lot of purchases of games, you’ll see a clutter of games in your library. At that point, some users hide some games from the library to decrease the mess from your library.
Hiding games can help you in organizing your game collection without removing any purchased games in your library. After the new stream UI update, many users are confused about how to unhide games in steam.
One can easily hide a game in steam but unhiding games is a little tricky. In this post, we’re going to explain how you can unhide games in your Steam library.
How to Hide/Unhide Games on Steam?
To hide your games on steam, navigate to your Steam Library > Select the game you want to hide and, then click on the Hide This Game.
And, to unhide your hidden games click on the View tab, then select Hidden game. After that, select the Game you want to unhide and remove it from Hidden list.
How to Hide Steam Games from Friends?
- Open Steam on your PC.
- Now click on the Library
- Search for the games you want to hide from the list on the left side or the middle of your screen.
- Now right-click on the game you want to hide and click on Manage.
- Click on the Hide this game option. Now the selected game will be hidden from your library.
How to Unhide Games in Steam?
- To unhide your games, click on the View option from the top left side of the screen.
- Now, click on Hidden Games. Here you’ll find all the hidden games.
- Now, right-click on the game you want to unhide and click on Manage.
- From the drop-down menu, click on Remove from Hidden.
- Now you can access this game from your steam library.
Also, check: How to download steam cloud saves.
What does Hiding a Game on Steam do?
Hiding a game from your steam library helps in decreasing the number of games from your steam library. You can hide a game which you don’t play very often.
When you hide a game it is not deleted from your steam library you can easily play and access it with a few clicks on your mouse. If you don’t know you can follow the steps above to unhide a game on steam.
Conclusion: You can easily unhide a games in steam. Go to hidden games section from the view option from the top left side of screen and from their you can unhide the hidden games in your steam library.
If you’ve any suggestions let us know from the comment box and also check how to fix Epic games launcher not working.