Steps to Clear Continue Watching from Netflix
What is Continue Watching Queue on Netflix?
When we watch any video on Netflix and if we left that show in middle, it will remember where we left watching and enables us to resume. It’s a very nice feature but sometimes it becomes awkward and we don’t want Netflix to keep recommending that show to us again and again. This is really frustrating. So what should we do?
Ever wondered how to remove the watching queue from your Netflix account? We at Droidtheory have a solution to this issue.
Here we are providing some steps to solve this issue. How to hide shows/movies from Netflix viewing history.
Follow These Steps to Hide Shows/Movies from Netflix Viewing History
Follow these steps below on your mobile and desktop to clear continue watching queue from Netflix. You won’t be able to perform these steps on your Smart TV or Streaming devices
- Log in to your Netflix account.
- Go to “more” from the bottom right corner of your home screen.
- Click on the account section.
- Now a different screen will open with account details. Scroll down to Profile & parental control. You will see all your profiles.
- Click one the profile from which you want to remove continue watching.
- Click on the viewing activity.
- You will see all your recent activity (i.e. shows/movies) that you have watched. Locate the show/movie you want to remove and click on the Remove button right next to it.
- Suppose you want to remove Money Heist: part4: “game over”, click on the button (a circle with slash on it) right next to that movie/series.
Netflix will remove the title from your viewing list within 24 hours.
*If you want to remove all titles from your watching history you can select ‘Hide all’ option in the bottom section of the page.
*You cannot hide content on Kids profile.
Related: You can read a post on how to change your Netflix password
Delete Continue Watching on Netflix Using Desktop
If you’re using Netflix on your desktop browser, then follow these steps to remove show or movies from continue watching on Netflix.
- Open your web browser and visit Netflix
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, hover over your profile’s icon
- In the drop down menu click “Account”
- Now a different screen will open with account details
- On the account page, Scroll down to Profile & parental control. Click on the profile from which you want to remove shows and movies from continue watching.
- Once you click on profile, click on viewing activity
- Now you have all the shows that you are watching or finished watching, now you have to search which show you want to remove and click on the sign ( circle with a slash in it) that is extreme right of that show.
Once you click on that sign, it will show a message and that show will be removed within 24 hour
Conclusion : You can remove shows from your continue watching by going into account, and select your profile go to your activity and from there you can delete show from continue watching on Netflix.