Hisense is a well-known TV brand in the industry, and they offer such great features and display quality at affordable prices. Although it’s a good Tv brand, there are some instances when we encounter some issue in our Tv and in that case, soft reset and resetting the tv its default settings are the only fix to resolve the issue.
But what if we don’t know the correct way to reset our Hisense smart tv. Well, here in today’s post, we’re going to cover all the aspects of how you can reset your Hisense tv and how you can reset your Hisense tv to its factory settings.
How Do I Reset My Hisense TV?
Before resetting your Hisense tv to its default settings, try to perform a soft reset. Performing the soft reset clears the temporary bugs and glitches from the Tv. Below are the steps to perform a soft reset.
- While your Hisense Tv is turned on, unplug the Tv’s power cord from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for 2 minutes.
- After that, plug the Tv’s power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Lastly, turn on your Tv and check if this fixes the issue.
Do all Hisense TVs Have a Reset Button?
Some Hisense TVs have a reset button on the back panel. You need to press and hold that button to reset your Tv. To do so, you need a paperclip or pointed pen; then, press and hold the reset button for a few seconds, and it will reset your Hisense Tv.
How Do You Force a Hisense TV To Reboot?
To perform a force reboot on your Hisense Tv, follow the steps as given below;
- Navigate to the Menu then, head to the Settings.
- Now, locate About and select Restart.
If this doesn’t do the job, try the below steps.
- While your Tv is turned on, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Now, wait for 10 minutes then, press the physical power button for 60 seconds given on your Hisense Tv.
- Meanwhile, plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Also check: How to reset your lg smart tv
How Do I Reset My Hisense TV That Won’t Turn On?
If you’re encountering the “tv won’t turn on” issue on your Hisense Smart Tv, then the below steps might help you out. Follow the steps as instructed below;
- Steps towards your Hisense TV and locate the physical buttons given on your TV’s side/back panel.
- Now, press and hold the volume up and Menu/input buttons for 5 seconds. In the meanwhile, press and release the power button for 5 seconds.
- Check if this turns on your Hisense Tv.
How Do I Reset My Hisense TV Black Screen?
If you’re getting a black screen on your Hisense TV, then try the steps that are mentioned below;
- Press and hold the Volume down and menu/input button given on your TV’s side/back panel. In the meanwhile, press and hold the power button.
- Now, wait until your TV screen turns on or shows blue light and release the buttons after 10 seconds.
- If you see any picture on display, it means your TV is reset, and your black screen is also fixed.
How Do I Reset My HiSense TV to Factory Settings?
Performing a factory reset will delete and remove all the stored data and revert the saved settings to default settings. So, before resetting your Tv to its default factory settings, ensure to back up your files and logins (if any).
Follow the steps to Factory reset your Hisense Smart Tv (Latest and Old models);
Hisense (Latest Model)
- Power on your Hisense Tv then, press the Menu button on your Hisense Tv remote.
- Now, head to the Support then, choose Self Diagnosis.
- Locate the Reset option and enter the Security PIN (if asked).
- After that, your Hisense Smart TV will be reset to its default factory settings.
Hisense (Old Model)
- Press and hold the Exit button for 15 seconds given on your remote.
- Now, a Factory Reset menu will appear.
- After that, click on OK, and your Tv will be powered off.
- Wait for at least 20 – 30 seconds and then turn on your Tv.
- Lastly, set up your Hisense TV.
Also check: How to factory reset your tcl tv
How to Factory Reset Hisense Android TV?
- Navigate to the Settings and head to the Device Preferences/Storage and Reset.
- Now, locate the Reset option.
- Select the Factory Data Reset option and click on Erase Everything.
- After that, enter the password then, your Hisense Tv will restart and reset to default settings.
How to Factory Reset Hisense Roku TV?
- Navigate to the Settings or press the Settings button on your Hisense remote.
- Now, head to the System option, then go to the Advanced system settings.
- After that, select the Factory reset option, select the Factory reset everything option and enter the given code.
- Your Hisense Roku TV will restart and reset to factory settings.
How to Reset Hisense Smart TV Without Remote?
If you’re encountering an issue with your TV and your Tv remote isn’t working, then try resetting your Hisense Tv to its default factory settings without using the Hisense remote. So, go through with the steps that are mentioned below,
It would be best if you had a paperclip or point pen to reset your Hisense TV.
- Locate a Reset labeled hole on the back/bottom or near the connector panel.
- Now, use a paperclip or point pen and press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds or until your Hisense TV restarts.
- After that, your Hisense TV will be reset to its factory settings.
If this post helped you, then check our post on how to reset samsung tv with black screen.