Chrome is really the best thing in the browsers, it is very stable and comes with really good feature. One of the great feature is Full Screen Chrome mode. Google chrome full screen modes enables you to hide distractions on your desktop. When you activate full screen mode on your Chrome Browser, it covers the entire screen of your device.
It also hide your bookmarks bar, menu button, open tabs and the operating systems clock and Taskbar. This mode displays more of the page but doesn’t make the text size or font size bigger.
Related: Read our post explaining how you can export or import chrome bookmarks
Enable and Disable Full-screen Mode in Chrome in Windows
- The easiest or quickest way to enable full screen mode in chrome for windows user is by pressing F11 key and to disable or to return to standard view, press F11 key again or hover near the top of the screen and select the X button that appears.
- The other way is through chrome’s menu:
- In the top right corner of chrome, select the menu (three-dot) icon.
- Search for zoom section, and select the square icon to the far right.
How to use Chrome Full Screen Mode on macOS
- If you’re using Chrome browser on the macOS you can click on the Green circle on the top left corner of the screen to enable Full screen mode of chrome. You can click on the green button again to exit full screen mode.
There are alternate ways to enable full screen chrome on macOS:
- Select view from the menu bar and click on Enter Fullscreen
- For shortcut you can press CTRL+cmd+F button to enable the full screen mode. To exit press CTRL+cmd+F again
How Use Zoom Option in Chrome
You can also use the zoom feature of the chrome to enlarge the text and images on your screen. It doesn’t enable the full screen mode but it enlarge the element of the webpage.
Follow these steps to use the zoom option.
- Click on the three dots from the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you can click on the + or – sign next to the zoom to zoom into the page or zoom out of the page.
- You can also press ctrl button and press + or – button on the screen to use zoom feature. There is another way if you have a mouse press ctrl button and scroll the scroll wheel up to zoom in and scroll down to zoom out of the webpage.
Conclusion: As you can see enabling chrome full screen mode is really easy. You need to press the f11 button on your keyboard to enable or disable chrome full screen.
If you have more query related to chrome browser kindly comment below.