Amazon, we all know about this big name. Amazon offers some great services to their users. You can watch movies on Amazon Prime, you can read books on Amazon Kindle, you can listen to music on Amazon Music and at last for what Amazon is famous for its Amazon shopping app/website.
Amazon is very efficient, and you will hardly face some issues on amazon apps or websites. Sometimes people are wondering how to remove/delete their credit cards from their amazon’s account. So, the time is over, stop wondering and read & follow the steps that are written below. Go through with these steps and you will get to know, how you can remove/ delete your credit cards from your amazon’s account.
Steps to Delete Credit Card From Your Amazon Account using PC or Mac
Removing a credit card from your amazon’s account is not a big task. To delete your credit card details from Amazon follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and visit Amazon.com
- Login to your account
- Hover over account & list and from the drop-down menu click on your account
- Under the “Ordering and shopping preferences” section click on your payments option.
- Now you’re in the “wallet” section on your payment page. Scroll down to “Credit or debit cards” section. Click on the downward arrow next to your card expiry date.
- Now click on the remove button below your address details
- A “remove payment method” popup will appear to confirm card removal. Click on the “confirm remove” button to remove your credit card from amazon.
This might interest you: How to cancel amazon prime subscription
Steps to Remove Credit Card Using Amazon Mobile App
Removing a credit card from your amazon’s account in your android or iOS device is quite easy. Follow the steps given below.
- Open the “Amazon” app on your device.
- Tap on three horizontal lines (on the top-left of the app), a list will appear.
- Tap on “Your Account”.
- Scroll down to Amazon Pay, find and tap on “Manage Payment Options”.
- Go to “Wallet” and choose the credit card which you want to remove and, tap on “Remove”.
- A “Remove Confirmation” message will appear, tap on “Confirm”.
Conclusion: You can easily remove your credit card or debit card details from amazon. You just need to go to the your payments section in your account option. From their you can easily remove your credit or debit card details.
Still confused how to remove credit card details? Let us know from the comment box or check our post on how to delete your amazon account permanently.