Some windows 8 and 10 users reported that they encountered the BSOD- Blue screen of death with video scheduler internal error code. Users reported that they faced this error while restarting their PC. There are some culprits behind this error, it can be the fault in your driver, your graphics driver is outdated, and maybe there is an issue in your hardware and software. And if you’re facing the same error then follow the steps mentioned below to fix this video scheduler internal error.
Steps to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error
Do Full Scan
- Go to Desktop, click on Start Menu or Search bar, and type “Windows Security”. Choose “Virus & threat protection” from the sub-menu or just open the “Windows Security” app.
- You’ll arrive on Virus & threat protection window, go to Scan options. Now choose the “Full scan” option.
- And, click on Scan Now.
After this, your scanning process will start and under the full scan process, all your viruses and bugs will be deleted. Because maybe some virus or bug is causing the video scheduler internal error. This process will take some time but this method can help you to fix your issue. And, If it doesn’t help you then move to the next step.
Tips: Sometimes video scheduler internal error can simply resolve with a restart of your laptop or desktop.
Check for Corrupted Files using cmd
If the files are corrupted on your laptop or desktop then you can face the video scheduler internal error. You can use the windows SFC scan feature to track and delete the corrupted files on your desktop. To use the SFC scan follow the steps below.
- Press the Windows key or go to the search bar and type “Command Prompt” or “cmd”. Go to the command prompt, right-click, and select Run as Administrator.
- Click yes to proceed.
- After the command prompt will open, type “chkdsk /f /r”, and press enter.
- Press Y, to check the corrupted file of your hard drive. And, restart your PC.
- Once your PC will restart, open the command prompt again and run this command without quotes “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
- Don’t type the commands with quotes.
This process will take some time, as the window will detect and repair all the corrupted or faulty files. After fixing the corrupted files issue check if the video scheduler internal error is fixed on your device.
Also check: Fix Windows Update Error (0x8024a105)
Uninstall Third-party antivirus
Sometimes the third-party antivirus software may be causing this video scheduler internal error. To fix this error you need to uninstall the third-party antivirus software from your laptop or desktop. Follow the steps below to uninstall the third-party antivirus from your laptop.
- Go to the control panel.
- Click on “Programs and features” and under the programs and features, you’ll see the “uninstall a program” option. Click on Uninstall a program.
- Locate your third-party antivirus software, right-click on the antivirus and select uninstall. And, If the error still persists then move to the next step.
Update Graphics Driver To Fix Video Scheduler Error
You can also face the video scheduler internal error due to outdated graphic drivers on your desktop or laptop. You can fix it by simply updating the drivers on your desktop or laptop
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows + R key.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in the search bar of the Run dialog box then press enter to open the “Device Manager”.
- Locate and expand the “Display adapter” category by clicking on “>”. Now go to your video card and right-click on it, and select “update driver”.
- Follow on-screen prompts and once your video driver is updated, restart your PC.
- Now click on monitors and right-click on the monitor driver and click on update drive.
After updating both of these drives restart your desktop and laptop and check if the video scheduler internal error is resolved.
Tips: Sometimes it’s not a software issue it a hardware issue. In that case, you need to replace your current graphics card with others to fix the video scheduler internal error. But first, try all the troubleshooting steps here.
Reinstall the Graphics Driver and Device
- Open run window by pressing Windows + R key.
- Go to the search bar of the run, type “devmgmt.msc”, and hit the enter key to open the device manager.
- Now, locate and expand the Display Adapter option. Go to your video card/graphics driver and right-click on it, select Uninstall the driver and restart your pc.
- Now click on the monitor option from the list and right-click on the driver and click on uninstall the device.
- Now restart your pc. You pc will automatically install both of the drivers.
Now check if the video scheduler internal is fixed. If not try updating your driver to the latest version.
Also check: Fix nvidia geforce experience error code 0x0003
Delete latest installed hardware and software
If you’re facing this error after a recent installation of an app on your device. Then uninstall the recently installed app from your pc to fix the video scheduler internal error.
- Go to the search bar, type “Apps & features”, and press enter.
- Inside apps and features, go to sort by and click on the downward-facing arrow to open a list and choose the install date.
- Now, all the latest installed apps will appear, select the latest installed apps and
- Click uninstall, again for confirmation click on Uninstall.
Remove the corrupted Drivers
- Go to the start menu or windows button, right-click on it, and select device manager.
- Now, below the menu bar you’ll see several icons, click on the “monitor with a magnifying glass icon”.
- Now, after clicking on the monitor with a magnifying glass icon, the corrupted driver has a “yellow error icon” on it.
- Go to that corrupted driver and right-click on it, then select uninstall.
- Click on yes and check the box of Delete the driver software for this device and uninstall the corrupted driver.
Tip: If you’re using an HDMI cable to use a large screen instead of your laptop screen. Then try removing the second screen and use your laptop’s screen to resolve the video scheduler error.
Check for C Drive error
If your c drive has an error then you can face the video scheduler internal error. To fix this error you need to run an error scan for your c drive by following the steps below:
- Double click on this pc to open it.
- Now right click on the c drive and click on properties.
- Click on tools from the tab
- Now click on the check in the error checking section.
- Click on the scan drive to check your drive for error. Now windows will look for an error in your drive.
- If found error then follows the on-screen instruction to fix it.
Now check if the video scheduler internal error is fixed on your pc.
Use windows memory diagnostics
You can also face video scheduler internal error if there is a problem in your PC’s memory. You can run windows memory diagnostics to check memory for the issue.
- Press the Windows key and search windows memory diagnostics.
- Now click on the restart and check for the memory problem.
- Now your computer will restart and Windows will scan for memory issue.
If the found issue follows the steps to resolve it. After fixing the memory issue video scheduler internal error will be resolved on your pc.
Check for the latest Windows Update
You can also face this issue due to updated windows software. To fix this video scheduler error you need to install a windows update by following the steps below.
- To open the windows settings, press the Windows + I keys.
- Locate the “Update & security” option.
- Inside the window update, go to “check for updates”. Download the latest available update.
- After downloading the latest update, restart your pc to install the updates on your pc.
Reset your Window
Followed all the steps that are mentioned above and still can’t fix the video scheduler error then your PC needs a fresh start. You need to reset your PC to fix this error and also keep in mind that resetting the windows will delete all your data and files so it is necessary to take the backup of your files and data. May resetting the window fix this error.
If you’ve any suggestion to fix video scheduler internal error kindly let us know from the comment box. Also check how to fix chrome using too much ram on windows 10