Encountering “Sorry! We couldn’t complete your request. Please try different seats or different ticket options for the same seats” while selling and purchasing the tickets on Ticketmaster. Also, many users of Ticketmaster reported that this is one of the most common issues they are facing on Ticketmaster. But, the bigger question is what causes error code 011, and how you can fix this? So, all you need to do is follow all the steps as mentioned in this post and you’ll be able to sell and purchase the tickets flawlessly.
Why Do I Keep Getting An Error Code 0011 On Ticketmaster?
We’ve listed some possible causes of getting this error code on Ticketmaster.
- Internal server issue: Sometimes problems can be caused by the backend or internal server. In this case, you can send info to the developer and wait until the developer resolves the issue.
- Cookies issue: Sometimes users refresh the page during the checkout process due to a slow internet connection or the page becomes unresponsive. Due to this Ticketmaster applies security to prevent planting cookies further. For this problem, you can clear cookies of that particular page or you can log out from your Ticketmaster account. Also, you can clear the cache of the browser app.
- Issues with the extensions: Users use a lot of extensions these days on browser platforms like chrome, opera, etc. Ad-ons also play an important role in such kind of problems. All you need to do is use the Incognito mode or the private mode in your browser to bypass problems related to extensions or add-ons.
- Interference hindrance by VPN or Proxy: Using proxy or VPN on any kind of transaction page can cause hindrance to the connection between client and customer. The same happens on the Ticketmaster platform, it causes problems before transactions. You can resolve this problem by simply disabling the proxy or the VPN.
How Do I Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0011?
Here, we’ve mentioned some best working solutions to fix this error code, follow all the steps simultaneously as given below;
Maybe Ticketmaster is Down
Before moving on to the other fixes we suggest you verify the status of Ticketmaster’s server. Visit downdetector or isitdownrightnow, here you’ll get the Ticketmaster’s server status and also you’ll get to know if it’s only you who’s facing the error code or other users are also dealing with the same.
If you want to check more then, follow the Ticketmaster Twitter’s official account or other social media official accounts. They will post something there, or you can also post tweets related to the issue you are having while using ticketmaster. So, wait until they post some troubleshooting steps or release some updates to fix the error code 0011.
Restart Your Device
Whenever our app or device lags or fails to load, this is our first try to fix an issue or error. And, if you’ve already performed this step then move on to the next and if you still have not performed this step then press and hold the power button and tap or click on the Restart or just slide to power off. Once the device restarts, wait for a while (some devices take some time to load all the apps to work properly) and then, open the Ticketmaster app and check if this simple step works for you. If not, then don’t worry we’ve mentioned some best possible and working steps which might help you to fix this error code 0011.
Sign-Out & Clear Cookies
Until Ticketmaster releases some fixes or software updates try to fix this error code by signing out the account and clearing the website cookies. As we discussed above, corrupted cookies can cause this type of error. And, some users also claimed that they managed to fix this error code by signing out their Ticketmaster account and clearing the cookies.
To sign out and clear the cookies, follow the steps as instructed below;
- First of all, navigate to the Ticketmaster homepage and click on the Sign out button (in the top-right corner to clear your account option).
- After signing out of your Ticketmaster account, click on the View Site Information (the lock icon in the URL bar) and, click on the Cookies from the menu.
- Next, select the Allowed tab then, select a cookie and click on Remove that’s it. Now, do the same with other listed cookies.
- After removing all the Ticketmaster’s cookies, take exit from the browser and relaunch the browser. Now, visit Ticketmaster and sign in to your account with the credentials and check to see if the error is fixed. If it’s still there, then move on to the next step.
Clear Ticketmaster Application Data & Cache
If you’re encountering this error code on the Ticketmaster’s application then, here’s a fix for you. As users claimed that they managed to fix ticketmaster error code 0011 by clearing the data & cache of the Ticketmaster’s application. Mainly this step works for android users, if you’re experiencing this error code on your iOS device then, scroll to the 5th method.
- First of all, close the Ticketmaster application (if open) and navigate to the device settings or just tap and hold the Ticketmaster’s app icon and click on the App info then, follow the 3rd step.
- Next, navigate to the Apps & Notifications and then, locate Ticketmaster from the list.
- After that, tap on Storage/data & Cache and clear Storage/data and cache by tapping on their given option.
- Now, reboot your device and once your device restarts, open the Ticketmaster app and sign in to your account by entering the credentials.
And, lastly, check to see if the ticketmaster error 0011 is resolved and if not move on to the next method.
Reinstall Ticketmaster App
If none of the above methods works for you then, you can try reinstalling the Ticketmaster application on your device. Reinstalling the application clears all the data related to the application. This step worked for many users so, follow the steps below to reinstall ticketmaster app on your device.
- Navigate to the settings or just press and hold the Ticketmaster app icon and,
- Then, locate Storage/data & Cache and clear the storage/data and cache of the Ticketmaster application.
- After that, go back and tap on Force stop (So, it will end all the tasks related to Ticketmaster)
- Now, Uninstall the Ticketmaster and perform a reboot.
- After that, Open the application store (iOS/Android) on your device and search for Ticketmaster. Download and install it.
- Once the Ticketmaster app once it is installed, open it and sign in to your account with the credentials. And, check whether this step works for you or not.
Clear Browser Data and Cache
As some affected users reported that they encountered this error code after a security feature on Ticketmaster’s payment checkout page. In this case, you can fix this by clearing the data and cache of the web browser. To clear the browser’s data and cache (on Chrome);
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del on a Windows pc and Cmd+Shift+Delete on a Mac pc.
- Check the boxes of Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Next, click on Clear Data and,
- After that, restart the browser then, visit the Ticketmaster page and sign in to your account by entering the credentials. And, check if the problem is resolved.
Use Incognito Mode
Several affected users claimed that they managed to fix the error code 0011 by using the Incognito Mode on their web browser. Using the Incognito Mode ensures that the browser runs without any extensions and add-ins. To open incognito mode you just have to;
- Press the Ctrl+Shift+N on windows and Cmd+Shift+N on mac pc, also you can access incognito mode by navigating to the action button (three dots at the top-right corner).
- Open the Ticketmaster and sign in to your account and check to see if the error code persists.
Disable VPN or Proxy
If you’re using a system-level VPN or proxy server then, it might be the reason for encountering error code 0011. So, in this case, we advise you to disable both the VPN and proxy while using the Ticketmaster’s website. Here are the instructions to disable the VPN or proxy, follow as mentioned below;
Disable the Proxy
- Press Win+R to open a Run dialog box. And, type ‘inetcpl.cpl’ and press enter or click on OK.
- Now you’re inside the Internet Properties, click on the Connections tab and click on the LAN settings.
- Next, go to the Proxy server section and uncheck the box beside Use a proxy server for your LAN.
- Click on OK to save the changes.
- Now, after disabling the proxy server, restart your pc and open Ticketmaster to see if the problem is resolved.
Uninstall the VPN Client
- Press Win+R to open the Run dialog box then, type ‘appwiz.cpl’ and press Enter or click on OK.
- Now, you’re on the Programs and Features window, locate the VPN application and right-click on it.
- Select Uninstall and follow the on-screen prompts.
- After uninstalling the VPN application, restart your pc and then try to access the Ticketmaster to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Also Check: How to delete amazon account
Try To Log Into Another Device
If nothing is helping you out, even reinstalling the application, disabling the proxies, and VPN connection fails to help you out then try this simple step. Maybe this one will help you out. Yes, trying to log into another device might help you not in fixing the error but it might help in selling and purchasing the tickets. Several users have claimed and managed to fix this error code by login their Ticketmaster account on other devices. If you’ve another device on which you can use Ticketmaster then install the app or load the Ticketmaster page on that device. Sign in to your account with credentials and check to see if Ticketmaster is working or not.
Seems like nothing worked for you and you don’t know what to do at this moment? Well, here’s the Ticketmaster customer support to help you. You can contact Ticketmaster customer support by Fan Support. They are online all 7days from 9 am-9 pm Eastern time Zone.
If this post helped you then share it with your friend and don’t forget to check how to fix ticketmaster error code 0002.