Ticketmaster is an American sales and distribution company which is in California. With the help of Ticketmaster, you can book the ticket for concerts, sports, arts and theatre, family and more. Nowadays many people are getting the error code 0002 on their screen when they try to book tickets. In this context, we will discuss the causes behind this error and how you can get rid of this error.
Causes of error code 0002 on Ticketmaster
- Public Networking: If you’re using Ticketmaster over the school, colleges, office, or public wifi then you can face Ticketmaster error 0002. Then happen because sometimes there are restrictions on certain websites and applications by the administrator.
- Corrupted cache and cookies: You can also face error code 0002 due to the stored corrupted cache and data on your device.
- Use of Proxy or VPN: If you’re using a proxy or a VPN then you can face Ticketmaster error 0002. This happens because many brands don’t want people to access their website over proxy or VPN.
- Is Ticketmaster Down: You can also face this issue if the servers of Ticketmaster are not working or down. This happens when there’s a lot of load on the Ticketmaster’s server.
Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
Is Ticketmaster Down? or Too Much Load on Ticketmaster Site
Tried out all the mentioned steps? But still facing the same issue. Now try to checking the social media pages of Ticketmaster, to check whether the service of Ticketmaster is down or not. If Ticketmaster has not posted any post related to their server then try to check from Downdetector, this website will show you that others are facing the issues or not.
One other reason for ticketmaster error code 0002 is high load on ticketmaster website. You can face ticketmaster error 0002 when too many people are trying to book the same seat at the same time. Then in this scenario you face error code 0002. But before troubleshooting steps make sure to check your account to see if the tickets were booked or not. If not then you can try making your booking again or try following the troubleshooting steps from below.
Check Your Internet Connection
Many users faced this issue due to the slow internet connection. They thought that they are connected to the internet, but didn’t check the internet speed. If you’re using a laptop or desktop try disconnecting and restart your router to see if this fixes the slow internet speed. You can also move your router close to your device. You can connect using an ethernet cable to resolve the connectivity issue. If you’re on phone then try connecting or using other mobile networks. If not then try connecting to a good wifi signal. This will most likely fix the error code 0002 on Ticketmaster. If you’re facing this error code on wifi, then try using your mobile data to fix this error on your smartphone.
Re-login to Your Ticketmaster Account
- If you’re already signed in to your account, Then click on my account and click on sign out
- Now close your browser and open it again
- Now go to ticketmaster website and click on sign in option on top right side of screen.
- Enter your email address and password and click on on sign in.
- Just go and try to buy a ticket for adding to your cart. This will most likely fix the Ticketmaster error code 0002
Note: If you’re logged in other places and devices with the same account. Then make sure to .logout Ticketmaster from all device and login to only one device after clearing browser history to fix the error code 0002.
Clear Your Browser Cache and Data
- In your desktop open chrome and click on the three-dot on the top right corner.
- Click on more tools and then clear browsing data.
- From top to select a time range to delete everything.
- Check the box cookies and other site data.
- Click on clear data.
In Mozilla Firefox
- On your computer open Mozilla Firefox and click on three vertical lines and select options.
- Select the privacy and security option.
- Choose the cookies and site data section and click on clear data.
- Checkmark the box in front of the option and click on clear.
Note: If you’re using shared or copied links then you can face Ticketmaster error code 0002. Avoid these kinds of links to use Ticketmaster without facing this issue. Instead of using a shared URL, try searching for service on your Ticketmaster app or website.
Also check: How to remove credit card from amazon
Clear DNS Cache
- Click on the start button and type cmd.
- Select command prompt from the result and right-click to choose Run as Administrator.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns and hit the Enter.
- Now you will get the command box on the screen for a second and the cache will be cleared.
- Now restart your computer and check if the ticketmaster still showing the error.
Note: If you faced this error while booking a ticket. Make sure to check your order history to see if the booking was successful or not.
Use Ticketmaster on a Different Browser
Sometimes you can face issue in a certain browser and not in other browser. Sometime this is due to temporary bug or a compatibility issue after a recent update. For example if you’re getting the ticketmaster error code 0002 on chrome then you can choose other browser like firefox or edge to use ticketmaster without error 0002. So to fix this issue try using ticketmaster on other browser.
Also check: How to delete eBay account
Disable VPN and Proxy If You are Using One
If you’re using VPN then disable or uninstall VPN from your device. You can error code 0002 over a VPN. If you’re using a proxy then follow the steps below to disable it.
- Search the control panel from the bottom left side of the screen and open it.
- Now click on the network and internet option
- Now click on the internet option
- Click on the Connection tab and then click on LAN settings.
- Now uncheck the box next to “use a proxy server for your LAN” to disable proxy on your laptop or desktop
Now check if the Ticketmaster error code 0002 is fixed on your device.
Use Incognito Window of Your Browser
If the above step fails to help you out then try to using the incognito window on your browser. Because when you use incognito mode on your browser it will not use any stored cache and cookies while opening ticketmaster website. Sometimes stored cache and cookies contain bugs with them that can result in error code 002 on ticketmaster. Some users were able to fix this issue by using ticketmaster on incognito window.
- First of all, open your browser and click on the three dots (on the top right corner), and click on the New incognito window.
*SIMPLE – To turn on Incognito windows, simply press the CTRL+SHIFT+N.
- Open the Ticketmaster website and try buying or selling the tickets. And, check whether this step works for you or not.
Also check how you can fix ticketmaster error code 0011
Install Ticketmaster app
If you’re still facing the error code while using the Ticketmaster on your PC, then try to install the Ticketmaster app on your smartphone. Ticketmaster app is available for Android and iOS devices.
Download and install the app from here
Once you install Ticketmaster over your device, try to sell and buy the tickets and check to see if the error is still there or not.
Pro tips– If none of the above steps worked for you on your laptop and desktop. Then try booking the ticket on your smartphone. If you are getting Ticketmaster error code 0002 on your cell phone then reinstall your Ticketmaster app. Go to the setting menu and then manage apps and uninstall the app and then go to the PlayStore and install the app. If you’re facing this issue over Wi-Fi then use your mobile data. Now check if the error code 0002 is resolved on your device.
Conclusion: You can face Ticketmaster error code 0002 due to connectivity issue or a temporary bug. To fix this try avoiding public network. Try clearing cache and reinstall app also you can use Ticketmaster on mobile data to fix this issue on your device.
If you faced this issue and have a different solution or suggestion let us know from the comment box. Also check our post on how to delete amazon account permanently.