Recently updated on September 29th, 2022 at 02:36 pm
Ticketmaster is an American sales and distribution company which is in California. With the help of Ticketmaster, you can book tickets for concerts, sports, arts and theatre, family, and more.
Nowadays, many people are getting the error code 0002 on their screen when they try to book tickets. In this context, we will discuss the causes behind this error and how you can get rid of this error.
Causes of error code 0002 on Ticketmaster
- Public Networking: If you’re using Ticketmaster over the school, colleges, office, or public Wi-Fi, then you can face Ticketmaster error 0002. Then happens because sometimes there are restrictions on certain websites and applications by the administrator.
- Corrupted cache and cookies: You can also face error code 0002 due to the stored corrupted cache and data on your device.
- Use of Proxy or VPN: If you’re using a proxy or a VPN, then you can face Ticketmaster error 0002. This happens because many brands don’t want people to access their websites over proxy or VPN.
- Is Ticketmaster Down: You can also face this issue if the servers of Ticketmaster are not working or are down. This happens when there’s a lot of load on the Ticketmaster’s server.
Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0002
To fix this, you’ve to clear the corrupted cache and data of the Ticketmaster app on your device. Head to your device’s “Settings”, then scroll to the “Apps” section and locate Ticketmaster in the list. Afterward, select the “Storage’ option and “Clear Cache and Data” of the Ticketmaster application. Now, launch the Ticketmaster app, and you’ll see Error Code 0002 is no longer.
Is Ticketmaster Down? or Too Much Load on Ticketmaster Site
Tried out all the mentioned steps? But still facing the same issue. Now try checking Ticketmaster’s social media pages to check whether Ticketmaster’s service is down or not.
If Ticketmaster has not posted any post related to their server, then try to check from Downdetector; this website will show you whether others are facing the issues or not.
One other reason for Ticketmaster error code 0002 is the high load on the Ticketmaster website. You can face Ticketmaster error 0002 when too many people try to book the same seat simultaneously.
And, in this scenario, you face the error code 0002. But before troubleshooting steps, make sure to check your account to see if the tickets were booked or not. If not, you can try making your booking again or following the troubleshooting steps below.
Check Your Internet Connection
Many users face this issue due to the slow internet connection. They thought they were connected to the internet but didn’t check the internet speed.
If you’re using a laptop or desktop, try disconnecting and restarting your router to see if this fixes the slow internet speed. You can check the internet speed on speedtest.net
You can also move your router close to your device. You can connect using an ethernet cable to resolve the connectivity issue.
If you’re on the phone, then try connecting or using other mobile networks. If not, then try connecting to a good Wi-Fi signal. This will most likely fix the error code 0002 on Ticketmaster.
If you’re facing this error code on Wi-Fi, try using your mobile data to fix this error on your smartphone.
Re-login to Your Ticketmaster Account
- If you’re already signed in to your account, click on My Account and then click Sign Out.
- Now close your browser and open it again.
- Now go to the Ticketmaster website and click on the Sign In option on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password and click on Sign In.
- Just go and try to buy a ticket to add to your cart. This will most likely fix the Ticketmaster error code 0002.
Note: If you’re logged in to other places and devices with the same account. Then make sure to log out of Ticketmaster from all devices and log in to only one device after clearing browser history to fix the error code 0002.
Clear Your Browser Cache and Data
- On your desktop, open chrome and click on the three-dot on the top right corner.
- Click on More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
- Now, select All Time of Time Range.
- After that, check the box of Cookies and Other Site Data.
- Click on Clear data.
On Mozilla Firefox
- On your computer, open Mozilla Firefox and click on three vertical lines, and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security option.
- Choose the Cookies and Site Data section and click on Clear Data.
- Checkmark the box in front of the option and click on Clear.
Note: If you’re using shared or copied links, you can face Ticketmaster error code 0002. Avoid these kinds of links to use Ticketmaster without facing this issue. Instead of using a shared URL, try searching for service on your Ticketmaster app or website.
Also check: How to remove credit card from amazon
Clear DNS Cache
- Click on the Start button and type cmd.
- Select Command Prompt from the result and right-click to choose Run as Administrator.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns and hit Enter.
- Now you will get the command box on the screen for a second, and the cache will be cleared.
- Now restart your computer and check if Ticketmaster is still showing the error.
Note: If you faced this error while booking a ticket. Make sure to check your order history to see if the booking was successful or not.
Use Ticketmaster on a Different Browser
Sometimes you can face issues in a certain browser and not on another. Sometimes this is due to a temporary bug or a compatibility issue after a recent update. For example, if you’re getting the Ticketmaster error code 0002 on chrome, then you can choose another browser like firefox or edge to use Ticketmaster without error 0002. So to fix this issue try using Ticketmaster on another browser.
Also check: How to delete eBay account
Disable VPN and Proxy If You are Using One
If you’re using VPN, then disable or uninstall VPN from your device. You can error code 0002 over a VPN. If you’re using a proxy, follow the steps below to disable it.
- Search the Control Panel from the bottom left side of the screen and open it.
- Now click on the Network and Internet option
- Now click on the Internet option
- Click on the Connection tab and then click on LAN settings.
- Now uncheck the box next to “use a proxy server for your LAN” to disable the proxy on your laptop or desktop.
Now check if the Ticketmaster error code 0002 is fixed on your device.
Use Incognito Window of Your Browser
If the above step fails to help you, try using the incognito window on your browser. Because when you use incognito mode on your browser, it will not use any stored cache and cookies while opening the Ticketmaster website.
Sometimes stored cache and cookies contain bugs with them that can result in error code 002 on Ticketmaster. Some users were able to fix this issue by using Ticketmaster on the incognito window.
- First, open your browser, click on the three dots (on the top right corner), and click on the New incognito window.
*SIMPLE – To turn on Incognito windows, simply press the CTRL+SHIFT+N.
- Open the Ticketmaster website and try buying or selling the tickets. And check whether this step works for you or not.
Also, check: How you can fix ticketmaster error code 0011
Install Ticketmaster app
If you’re still facing the error code while using Ticketmaster on your PC, try installing the Ticketmaster app on your smartphone. The Ticketmaster app is available for Android and iOS devices.
Download and install the app from here;
Once you install Ticketmaster over your device, try to sell and buy the tickets and check to see if the error is still there or not.
If none of the above steps worked for you on your laptop and desktop. Then try booking the ticket on your smartphone.
If you are getting Ticketmaster error code 0002 on your cell phone, then reinstall your Ticketmaster app.
- Head to your Device’s Settings > Manage apps and tap on Uninstall the Ticketmaster.
After that, navigate to the Play Store and install the Ticketmaster app. If you’re facing this issue over Wi-Fi, then use your mobile data. Now check if the error code 0002 is resolved on your device.
Conclusion: You can face Ticketmaster error code 0002 due to connectivity issues or a temporary bug. To fix this, try avoiding public networks. Try clearing the cache and reinstalling the app. Also, you can use Ticketmaster on mobile data to fix this issue on your device.
If you face this issue and have a different solution or suggestion, let us know in the comment box. Also, check our post on how to delete your amazon account permanently.