Recently updated on January 28th, 2023 at 05:59 am
Samsung offers a variety of smart tv, in different sizes and budgets. People buy these Samsung TVs, but some people have been complaining that their Samsung tv is stuck in demo mode. This is very annoying cause there is a limited amount of features you can use when your Samsung tv is stuck in retail mode, store mode, or demo mode. Not many people are aware that they can easily turn off the demo mode on their Samsung smart tv from settings. After following the steps in this post, you’ll be able to turn off the store demo, and retails mode and use your Samsung tv in home mode.
Turn Off Demo Mode on Your Samsung Smart TV
If your Samsung tv is stuck in demo mode, then you can follow the steps below to turn off the demo mode on your Samsung tv.
- Go to the home screen and select the settings option.
- Now select the general option.
- Select the system manager option.
- Now choose usage mode.
- Enter your pin (the default pin is 0000).
- Now the mode to home mode.
After following the steps above you’ll be able to use your Samsung smart tv in the home mode without any problem.
Another Method to Turn off the Demo Mode on Samsung TV
For some older Samsung tv, the method mentioned above is not available. In that scenario, you need to follow the different steps that are mentioned below to turn off the demo mode.
- Go to the home screen and choose settings.
- Select support option.
- Scroll down and select use mode.
- Now select the “home use” mode and select done.
Now after making these changes you’ll be able to use your Samsung smart tv in home mode.
or if you’re still unable to turn off the demo mode there is another method available on some Samsung tv. Follow the steps below.
- On your Samsung tv remote press the tools button.
- Now scroll down and store demo off.
Now you’ll get out of the store demo mode on your Samsung tv.
Note: If you’re wondering what is demo mode, then this is a mode used at hotels, shops, etc for the demo of the tv. This blocks many features available on the tv, leaving few features for the users.
Also check: How to fix samsung tv black screen of death
Turn Off Demo or Retail Mode on Samsung TV Using Buttons on TV
If for some reason you don’t have your remote and you’re stuck in demo mode. Then don’t worry you can still fix this problem by pressing the buttons available on your Samsung smart tv. Follow the steps below to turn off the demo mode without Samsung tv remote.
- Turn on your Samsung smart tv.
- Now locate the button available on your smart tv.
- Press the volume button.
- Once you see the volume indicator press and hold the menu button for 15-20 seconds.
- Now you’ll get a message on your screen saying standard. This means that demo mode is now turned off on your Samsung tv.
So this is how you can disable or get out of the demo mode on Samsung tv without using the remote.
Reset and Setup Your Samsung TV
If none of the steps worked for you, then you might need to reset your Samsung tv. This will erase all the data stored on your Samsung smart tv. Once the data is deleted you need to setup your Samsung tv again. This is when you’ll be able to select the home mode on your Samsung tv.
- Open your Samsung tv settings.
- Go to general option.
- Now select reset.
- Enter the default pin 0000 if asked and select ok.
Once the reset is complete follow the steps below to setup your Samsung tv.
- Now select the system option.
- Select setup option.
- Now select start to initiate Samsung tv setup.
- Select your desired language.
- Now you’ll be asked “Where are you using the tv?” select “home use”.
- Now select next.
Once the setup is complete you’ll be out of the demo mode on your Samsung smart tv. If we are able to help you, then check how to fix Samsung tv volume stuck issue.