I’ve used the Pandora app for some time on my android device. I’ve been using it outside of the US and I’ve also faced Pandora error code 3007. Many other users have also reported about the Pandora error code on windows, mac, ios, and Android devices. In this post, we’ll explain the reason for Pandora error code 3007 and how you can fix this error on your device.
Reason for Pandora error code 3007 session timed out
There are two reasons for this error on your Pandora application
- Corrupted app: Mainly this is the reason why error code 3007 occurs while using the Pandora app on your device. You’ll face session timed out or connect lost issues on your devices if the data of the Pandora app or application itself is corrupted.
- Outside of USA: If you’re using the Pandora app outside of the USA then you might face error code 3007 connection lost on your devices.
You can easily fix both of these on your own. You just need to follow the steps below to fix the 3007 sessions timed out on your devices.
Fix Your Pandora Session Timed Out
After the recent update of pandora app on android many users are getting your pandora session timed out on their android device. This happens when they try to listen to music and pandora and even sometime when they try to login to their account. But there is a fix to this issue which is mentioned below.
- Go to setting on your device.
- Now scroll down and tap on app and notifications.
- Now scroll down and tap on Pandora application. (To skip these steps there is and another way, go app drawer and tap and hold on pandora icon from the list and then tap on app info.)
- Here you need to tap on storage usage.
- Now tap on clear data and clear cache.
- Now launch Pandora app on your device and login to your account.
After performing these steps you’ll not get the Pandora session timed out on your android device. You can visit downdetector to check if other people are also facing such issue with their Pandora account and app. We’ve provided a video below which explains how you can fix the Pandora session timed out on your device.
Tip: You can also logout of your Pandora app and login again. Many users have reported that they fixed the Pandora session timed out error by doing this. Another way to fix this issue is to delete app from device then restart your device to temporary data after then install pandora and login to your account, this will fix the pandora session timed out.
Update (21 march): There is an recent update rolled out by pandora on play store. You need to update your app to latest version to fix the pandora session timed out error.
How to fix Pandora error code 30007
Error code 30007 on Pandora Android app: If you’re facing error connection lost on the Pandora android app then follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Tap and hold on the Pandora Android app and tap on app info or go to settings and tap on app management and scroll down and tap the Pandora app.
- Now tap to the storage option.
- Clear data and cache or Pandora app from here.
- Now uninstall your Pandora app from your device.
- Go to play store and download and install the latest version on the Pandora app on your android device.
- Now login to your Pandora app
This will fix error code 3007 on your android device.
Related: Pandora error code 3005 Fixed
Fix Pandora error code 3007 outside of USA
You can face error 3007 sessions timed out if you are facing Pandora outside of the USA. To fix this issue you can download a VPN from the play store. Now open the VPN app and select the location as the united states from the available servers. Now open Pandora app try logging into your account. Your issue will be fixed by the VPN.
If you’re facing Pandora error code 3007 outside of the USA on mac, windows, ios, or android then install a VPN and connect to the USA server, this will fix the error 3007 connection lost issue on your device.
Note: Make sure Pandora is installed on your device storage. Make sure no power saver app is blocking Pandora. Try turning off power saver mode, then clear app data and reinstall the Pandora app. Make sure your device software (android version) is compatible with the current version of the Pandora app.
Also check how to fix spotify keeps pausing
Fix Pandora error code 3007 on Windows
You can face error code 3007 on windows also, but a quick reinstall of the Pandora app on your windows device can fix this issue. Follow the steps to fix the Pandora connection timed out on windows.
- Press win key and R to open run.
- Now enter ms-settings:appsfeatures in the run box and press enter. This will open the App & Features in the windows setting.
- Now scroll down and search for Pandora
- Click on Pandora and from the expanded menu click the Advanced menu option.
- Now scroll down and click on the reset button and again click on reset in the confirmation window.
After this restart your desktop and see if this fixes error code 3007 on your windows device.
also check There was an issue signing you into YouTube
How to fix error code 3007 on IOS and macOS
If you’re facing Pandora connection lost on ios then follow the steps below to fix it:
- Press and hold on the Pandora app icon from the app drawer.
- Now tap on the x icon on the top left of the app icon and tap on remove to delete the Pandora app from your ios device.
- Now go to the app store and install the latest version of the Pandora app on your ios device
This will fix the Pandora error code 3007 on your ios devices. If you’re facing this issue on macOS a clean reinstall of the Pandora app on your mac will fix the error code 3007 on your Mac device.
Conclusion: To fix Pandora error code 3007 you need to clear data and reinstall app on your device. This will fix the issue, if you’re facing this issue outside USA try using a VPN to connect to US servers. This will fix the Pandora connection lost issue.
If you’ve suggestion regarding this error let us know from the comment box also check how to turn off autoplay in chrome browser