Just picked a coke from the fridge and went to your sofa to watch your favorite show on Netflix, and faced Netflix error code ui3010. Now what? This is where this post can help you in resolving Netflix error ui3010. There is the various reason for this error:
- The issue with your network, wifi.
- The issue with your browser.
- Network restrictions.
- Outdated extensions on your browser.
Below are some methods that can help in fixing this Netflix ui3010 error on your device.
Clear cache of your browser to Fix Error ui3010 on Netflix
Netflix suggests that this is an issue related to cache and data which need to be refreshed or deleted after a certain time to solved the Netflix error code ui3010. If there is a temporary bug in your browser due to cached data, then deleting it will resolve the error code ui3010 on Netflix.
- Click on the three dots from the top right side of the browser and click on the Settings option from the drop-down options.
- Scroll down to privacy and security and select a clear browsing data option.
- Make sure to select all-time in the time range and click on the blue clear data button.
- Open your Firefox browser and click on the Settings (gear icon) from the top right side of the screen. You can also type about:preferences#home search this using URL box. Here select privacy & security
- Now here click clear data that is available next to cookies and site data.
- Now click the clear button to confirm the removal of cache and cookies from firefox.
- Open your browser and click on the safari from the top left side of the screen.
- Click on the preferences option.
- Here click on privacy and from the options available below click on manage website data.
- Now click on the remove all option to clear cookies and cache on the safari browser.
After clearing cache and cookies netflix error code ui3010 will be resolved.
Tips: Try reinstalling your chrome browser to fix error code ui3010 on your device. You can also fix this issue by updating your chrome browser to the latest version.
Also check: Fix amazon prime video error code 1060
Remove Browser extension
Many users have reported that they were facing this issue due to the use of an extension to enhance Netflix streaming experience. You can try disabling extensions on your browser to fix Netflix error code ui3010.
- Click on three dots from the top right side of the screen.
- Now from the drop-down option go to more tools and click on extensions or you can simply type chrome://extensions/ and search to open extensions settings on chrome.
- Now click on the remove button to delete the extension from the chrome browser.
- Click on the gear icon to open firefox settings.
- Now from the bottom left side click on the extensions and themes option.
- Now click on extension from the left side of the screen.
- You’ll get the list of all the installed extensions on your firefox browser. Now remove or disable extensions to fix Netflix error code ui3010 on your device.
Tips: You can also try using other browser to stream your favorite show on netflix without facing error code ui3010 on netflix.
A power cycle of your streaming and wifi
You can fix the Netflix error code ui3010 by restarting your streaming device and router. First, disconnect your streaming device from your network. Now, shut down your device and remove it from the power socket. Unplug your wifi from the power source and wait for 40-60 seconds. Now turn on your streaming device and your wifi router. Connect your device to wifi and check if you’re still facing the Netflix error code ui3010 on your device.
Also check: Fix Hulu error code 5005
Improve your network to fix error code ui3010
You can also face Netflix error code ui3010 due to slow internet speed. You need to improve your wifi speed to fix Netflix error code ui3010. To do this you can move your router close to the device you’re using to stream Netflix. If your router is on lower place in your home, move it to someplace high like a cupboard to improve your internet speed and strength of your wifi signal. If this is not helping you can try connecting your streaming device to your wifi using the ethernet or wired connection. This will improve your internet speed and resolve the error code ui3010 on Netflix. Also, make sure you’re getting enough internet speed to stream show and movies on Netflix. You can check the internet at fast.com or https://www.speedtest.net/. If you’re not getting the proper internet speed contact your isp for resolving this issue.
Disabling VPN and changing DNS
You come across error code ui3010 on Netflix if you’re using a VPN. To fix this simple disable VPN and try using Netflix to see if the Netflix error code ui3010 is resolved.
If you’ve changed your DNS then you can face the ui3010 error on Netflix. You can set the DNS to the default version by following the steps below to fix this issue
- Press win+r to open run
- Now type ncpa.cpl in the dialogue box and click on ok.
- Now right click on the network you’re connected and click on properties.
- Select internet protocol version 4 and click on properties.
- Now select “obtain DNS server address automatically” and click on ok.
This will resolve the Netflix error code ui3010 on your device.
Resetting your network can also help in resolving error code ui3010. Below are the steps to reset the network on windows 10.
- From the start, menu search for network reset and open it
- Click on the reset now option and click on ok to confirm
Now your pc will restart, go to Netflix and check if you’re still facing Netflix error code ui3010.
Disable do not track option in chrome
Many users have reported that they’re able to solve this error ui3010 on chrome by disabling the do no track option of chrome. You can also try disabling this option to fix Netflix error code ui3010 by following the steps below.
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots from the top right side of the screen and click on the settings option.
- Click on cookies and other side data.
- On this page turn off “Send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic”
Now try streaming Netflix to check if the Netflix error ui3010 is fixed.
Conclusion: The Netflix error code ui3010 is related to your browser. You can fix it by clearing your browser cached data and cookies. You can also fix ui3010 error by disabling extension from your browser.
If you’ve any query let us know from the comment box also don’t forget to check how to change Netflix password.