Many users face Netflix error code ui-800-2 on their smart tv like roku, LG, Samsung smart tv, etc. Error code ui-800-2 means that the data or cache stored on your device need to be deleted or cleared. After refreshing the cache data the issue is resolved on most of the devices. Another reason is a temporary bug that can be easily resolved by a simple restart of your device. Mostly error code ui-800-2 is faced by Samsung tv owners, so first, we’re going to explain some steps to fix this error on your Samsung tv.
Fix Netflix error code ui-800-2 on smart tv
A power cycle is one of the most common fixes for Netflix error code ui-800-2 across all smart tv. If you’re also getting this error on your smart tv then the power cycle can help in fixing this issue.
- First, turn off your smart tv and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Now turn off and remove your wifi from the power socket.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Now turn on your wifi and wait until it is booted up completely.
- Plugin your smart and turn it on and connect to wifi.
- Now launch Netflix and enjoy.
This first tip will fix the Netflix error code ui-800-2 on most smart tv. If you’re still facing the issue then follow the other fixes from below.
Related: Netflix error code tvq-st-145
On Samsung tv
Reset Samsung smart hub
- Go to settings.
- Now select support.
- Go to self-diagnosis.
- Scroll down and select Reset Smart Hub.
- Enter the pin for confirmation.
When the reset complete launch Netflix and check if the error code ui-800-2 is fixed or not.
If the issue persists then try contacting the Samsung team for help.
Reset Netflix/sign out of Netflix during error ui800-2
Resetting Netflix from the error code ui-800-2 or any other screen can help you in resolving the issue. For resetting/signing out/deactivate follow the steps below.
- From the error screen select more details.
- Scroll down and select reset/sign out/deactivate.
If you’re on any other screen then follow the button combinations mentioned below for fixing this issue.
- Press the button on your smart tv remote in the following order: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, UpNow select reset/signout/deactivate.
When the reset complete log in to Netflix and check if you’re still facing the error code ui800-2.
Related: Netflix error code ui-800-3
Fix netflix error code ui-800-2 on roku
Restarting your roku device can help you in fixing the Netflix error code ui-800-2. Follow the steps below fox fixing error ui 800 2 on your roku.
- Unplug your roku device from the power socket.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Now, plugin your roku device and turn it on.
- Now launch Netflix and check If the error code ui-800-2 is fixed or not.
Clear cache on roku
Clearing cache on the roku device can help you in fixing the Netflix error code ui800 2. For clearing, cache follows the steps below.
- Press the home screen on your roku remote.
- Now press the following button combination.
- Press home 5 times, press up, rewind 2 times, fast forward 2 times.
- Now your roku device will restart.
- Launch Netflix and check if the error is fixed or not.
Related: How fix hulu not working on roku
Fix netflix error code ui 800 2 on lg tv
If you’re facing error code ui-800-2 on your LG smart tv then the most common and working fix is a power cycle.
- Unplug your LG tv from the power socket.
- Now press and hold the power button on your tv for 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Plugin your LG smart tv and turn it on.
- Launch Netflix and check if the error code ui800-2 is fixed or not.
If this doesn’t work then check our post on how to fix Netflix not working on LG tv for fixing error code ui 800 2.
Fix netflix error code ui-800-2 on fire tv
If you’re getting error code ui 800 2 on fire tv then clearing the Netflix cache and data can help you in fixing this issue. For clearing Netflix cached data follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on your fire tv or firestick.
- Now go to applications.
- Select manage installed application.
- Locate and select Netflix from the list.
- Now first select force stop.
- Then clear cache and clear data.
- Now launch Netflix and login to your account.
After following these steps error code ui-800-2 will be fixed on your amazon fire device.
Try updating or reinstalling Netflix
Another fix for Netflix error code ui-800-2 is updating your Netflix app. If you’re using an older version of Netflix then updating your Netflix app can help you in fixing this issue.
If this doesn’t help then uninstall the Netflix app and restart your device. Now install the latest version of Netflix on your streaming device. Login to your Netflix account and check if the error code ui-800-2 is fixed or not.
If the issue persist then you need to contact your device manufacturer or netflix team for help. They can help you in resolving netflix error code ui-800-2 on your device. Also check how to fix hbo max not working on samsung smart tv.