Recently updated on December 23rd, 2022 at 03:17 pm
Recently we were trying to watch prey on our tv. But after a few minutes, I started getting the error code p-ts207 on our Samsung tv. I tried some basic steps but that didn’t help me.
So, I went online and researched what is error code p-ts207. The error p-ts207 means that Hulu is experiencing a playback issue. You can also face hulu error pts207 due to a slow internet connection.
In this post, I’m going to share what you can do to fix hulu error code p-ts207.
What Does Hulu Error Code P-TS207 Mean?
If you’re wondering why you’re getting error code p-ts207? Hulu p-ts207 is a playback error. You can face this error due to an issue with the hulu app. The slow internet connection can also cause the error code p-ts207 on your device.
How Do I Fix Hulu Error P-TS207?
Fix Hulu error code p-ts207 by fixing your internet connection, updating your Hulu app, power cycling your router and TV, or reinstalling the Hulu app. Below we have a detailed guide on how to fix hulu error code p-ts207.
Check Your Internet Connection
Mostly, you can face hulu error code p-ts207 due to slow or unstable internet connection. Thus, fixing your internet connection is the first thing you should try while troubleshooting hulu error code p-ts207.
Check if your internet is working properly or not, try to launch another streaming app like YouTube or prime video. If you are unable to stream on any of the other app then the issue is with your internet connection.
If the internet is working then try checking your internet speed at speedtest.net. You need the following internet speed for streaming content on hulu.
Required Internet Speed to stream;
- HD Hulu streaming: 6 Mbps
- Hulu + live tv: 8 Mbps
Fix Your Internet Connection
- Disconnect other devices for some time to get a better internet connection for the device where you’re facing Hulu error p-ts207.
- Place your router at a higher place. Also, try moving your device closer to your router for improving your internet connection. Also, make sure there are no walls or obstructions for better connectivity.
- If you’re still getting a slow internet connection on your streaming device. Then try using an ethernet cable to improve internet speed. A wired connection is always better than a wireless connection.
After trying all these steps you can fix the Hulu error code p-ts207.
Tips: Make sure that your device supports Hulu. To check this go to hulu supported device page here.
Power Cycle Your Router
You can fix your internet connection problem by power cycle of your internet device. Once the internet issue is resolved you’ll be able to use hulu on your device again.
- Unplug your router from the power socket.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Now plug in your router.
Now check if the connectivity issue is resolved. If yes, then you can stream hulu without any issue.
Completely Close the Hulu App and Start Again
Some users have reported that completely closing and then restarting the Hulu app fixes the error code p-ts207. You can also try following the steps below to restart your Hulu app.
- Log out of your Hulu account.
- Now completely close the Hulu app on your device.
- Now restart or reboot your device.
- After rebooting launch the Hulu app.
- Login to your Hulu account and try streaming.
After following these steps you’ll not get the error p-ts207 on your device.
Verified your internet connectivity and tried relaunching the Hulu app but still getting the error code on the screen. Try to check if you’re using any VPN connection. If your VPN is enabled, disable it and check if this resolves the issue.
Remove Hulu From Other Devices
You can also resolve hulu error code p-ts207 by removing your hulu account from other device. To log out hulu from another device, you can follow the steps below.
- Visit Hulu.com and log in with your credentials.
- Now, head to the Profile Name and select Account.
- After that, navigate to Your Account and locate Watch Hulu on Your Devices section then, select Manage Devices.
- Now, remove all other connected devices from your Hulu account and check if this resolves the error code.
Check for System and Hulu App update
Using an outdated hulu app can cause the Hulu error code p-ts207. To fix error pts 207 you can update the hulu app on your device.
Updating the device firmware can also help in resolving this error. Go to device settings and update the firmware of your device. Now after updating your device, you’ll be able to stream hulu.
Reinstall Hulu App on Your Device
You can fix hulu error code p-ts207 by reinstalling the hulu on your device. To reinstall the hulu on your device follow the steps below.
- Uninstall the hulu app from device.
- Restart your device.
- Now install hulu again.
Check if the hulu error code pts 207 is fixed.
Related: Clear hulu watch history
Power Cycle Your Devices to Fix Hulu Error Code P-TS207
The power cycle of devices has helped many users in the past to fix the error code pts207 on their devices. Follow the steps below to power cycle your device.
- Pull the plugs of your streaming device and router for the power source.
- After 5 minute plug in your router and let it boot up completely.
- Now plug in your streaming device and turn it on.
- Launch the Hulu app.
Now you’ll not get the error code p-ts207 Hulu on your device
Clear Hulu Cache and Data To Fix Error P-TS207
Clearing cache and data can fix error cod p-ts207 on hulu by removing corrupted files and data. Follow the steps to clear data and cache.
Smartphone(Only android users)
- Open settings and go-to apps.
- Search Hulu, then go to storage.
- Now, tap on clear data and cache.
- Tap on settings.
- Now go to general
- Now tap on the iPhone storage option.
- Scroll down and tap on Hulu.
- On iPhone, you cannot clear the app cache. You need to tap on the delete app to remove all Hulu cache and data from your iPhone.
- Go to the app store and install Hulu again. And check if you’re getting the Hulu error pts207 or not.
Press the button combination mentioned below to clear the cache on your roku tv.
- Press the home button 5 times.
- Now Press up button 1 time.
- Now press the rewind button 2 times.
- Press the fast forward button 2 times.
- After reboot check, if the Hulu error code p-ts207 is fixed on roku. If you’re still getting the issue then check how to fix hulu not working on roku.
- Go to settings.
- Now scroll to the right and select applications.
- Now scroll down and select manage installed applications.
- Select Hulu application.
- Now select force stop then select clear cache and clear data.
- Launch Hulu and login to your Hulu. If not fixed then check how to fix hulu not working on firestick.
After performing these steps you’ll not get the Hulu error code pts207 on your device.
Check for Hulu Servers Outage
To check the outage go to Hulu’s social media page and check, if they released any official statement regarding Hulu’s maintenance break. Also, search by typing #huludown on your social media search bar, maybe other people also getting this same issue. If people’s getting the same issue then there’s a problem at Hulu’s end. You can also check Hulu server-related issues at downdetector or isitdownrightnow
Keep on checking Hulu social media pages, maybe they will post regarding solving your issue.
- You can also use a down detector to check whether others also facing this same issue or not.
- If you’re getting low internet speed then you can lower your content’s viewing quality.
- Also, set the limit of devices that are using your WiFi.
Related: Fix hulu not working on samsung tv
Contact HULU for Help
If the above-mentioned steps don’t help you in fixing the Hulu error code P-TS207 then, contact hulu team and explain to them about Error code P-TS207. Wait for their revert, and they will try to solve your issue.
If you’ve any suggestions or any other solution for this error share it with us from the comment box. Also checkout our post on how to fix netflix error code ui3010.