Hulu error code p-ts207 is faced by many users from the last couple of months. The error code p-ts207 is a playback error and mostly it is caused by a slow network. Whenever a user tries to stream a show or movie they are getting error code p-ts207. This is an annoying issue for Hulu users and there are some working steps to fix this issue. Below we have gathered some of the working fixes for error p-ts207.
Why am I getting an error code pts207 on Hulu?
- Poor connectivity- Bad and slow internet connection is one of the main reasons behind Hulu error code p-ts207.
- Temporary glitch: A temporary glitch on your streaming device can cause such errors while streaming on Hulu.
- Using an outdated app- Use of an outdated app can cause such errors on Hulu.
How do I fix Hulu error code P-ts207?
Check your internet
Check your internet is working properly or not, try to launch another streaming app like YouTube or prime video. If you are unable to steam on any of other app then the issue is with your internet connection.
Check if you can stream anything on Youtube or not. If the internet is working then try checking your internet speed at speedtest.net. You need the following internet speed mentioned below to stream content on Hulu.
- HD Hulu streaming: 6 Mbps
- Hulu + live tv: 8 Mbps
To improve internet speed follow the suggestions below
- Disconnect other devices for some time to get a better internet connection for the device where you’re getting Hulu error p-ts207.
- Place your router at a higher place. Also, try moving your device closer to your router for improving your internet connection. Also, make sure there are no walls to reduce the connection strength.
- If you’re still getting a slow internet connection on your streaming device. Then try using an ethernet cable to improve internet speed. A wired connection is always better than a wireless connection.
After trying all these steps you can fix the Hulu error code p-ts207.
Tips: Make sure that your device supports hulu. To check this go to hulu supported device page here.
Completely Close the Hulu app and Start again
Some users have reported that completely closing and then restarting the Hulu app fixes the error code p-ts207. You can also try following the steps below to restart your Hulu app.
- Logout of your Hulu account.
- Now completely close the Hulu app on your device.
- Now restart or reboot your device.
- After rebooting launch the Hulu app.
- Login to your Hulu account and try streaming.
After following these steps you’ll not get the error p-ts207 on your device.
Check for System and Hulu App update
Using an outdated Hulu application can be the reason behind error code p-ts207 on your device. To fix this issue you need to update your Hulu app to its latest version. Check for any update of Hulu on your device, if there is an update available then download and install it. After updating the Hulu app check if you’re still getting the Hulu error pts207 or not. Also, make sure that the firmware or software of the device is up to date. To check this go to the settings of your device and look for a software update. If there’s an update available then download and update your device software.
Uninstall the reinstall Hulu app
Some devices are not registering the Hulu update for some reason. So reinstalling the Hulu app is the only working solution to fix error code p-ts207 on those devices. If you’re still getting the error then uninstall the Hulu app from your device. Reboot your device and install the latest version of the Hulu app on your device. After installing login to your Hulu account and check if you’re able to stream content without any issue or not.
Related: How to fix hulu error code 5005
Power cycle your devices to fix error code pts207
The power cycle of devices has helped many users in the past to fix the error code pts207 on their devices. Follow the steps below to power cycle your device.
- Pull the plugs of your streaming device and router for the power source.
- After 1 minute plug in your router and let it boot up completely.
- Now plug in your streaming device and turn it on.
- Launch the Hulu app.
Now you’ll not get the error code p-ts207 Hulu on your device
Clear data and cache to fix error code t-ps07
Clearing cache and data can fix error cod p-ts207 on hulu by removing corrupted files and data. Follow the steps to clear data and cache.
Smartphone(Only android users)
- Open settings and go-to apps.
- Search Hulu, then go to storage.
- Now, tap on clear data and cache.
- Tap on settings.
- Now go to general
- Now tap on the iPhone storage option.
- Scroll down and tap on Hulu.
- On iPhone, you cannot clear the app cache. You need to tap on the delete app to remove all Hulu cache and data from your iPhone.
- Go to the app store and install Hulu again. And check if you’re getting the Hulu error pts207 or not.
Press the button combination mentioned below to clear the cache on your roku tv.
- Press the home button 5 times.
- Now Press up button 1 time.
- Now press the rewind button 2 times.
- Press the fast forward button 2 times.
- After reboot check, if the Hulu error code p-ts207 is fixed on roku. If you’re still getting the issue then check how to fix hulu not working on roku.
- Go to settings.
- Now scroll to the right and select applications.
- Now scroll down and select manage installed applications.
- Select Hulu application.
- Now select force stop then select clear cache and clear data.
- Launch Hulu and login to your Hulu. If not fixed then check how to fix hulu not working on firestick.
After performing these steps you’ll not get the Hulu error code pts207 on your device.
Related: How to clear hulu watch history
Check for Hulu servers outage
To check the outage go to Hulu social media page and check, they released any official statement regarding Hulu’s maintenance break. Also, search typing #huludown on your social media search bar, maybe other people also getting this same issue. If people’s getting the same issue then there’s a problem from Hulu’s end. You can also check hulu server related issue at downdetector or isitdownrightnow
Keep on checking Hulu social media pages, maybe they will post regarding solving your issue.
- You can also use a down detector to check others also facing this same issue or not.
- If you’re getting low internet speed then you can lower your content’s viewing quality.
- Also, set the limit of devices that are using your WiFi.
Related: Fix hulu not working on samsung tv
If the above-mentioned steps don’t help you in fixing the Hulu error code P-TS207 then, contact hulu team and explain to them about Error code P-TS207. Wait for their revert, and they will try to solve your issue.
If you’ve any suggestion or any other solution for this error share it with us from the comment box. Also checkout our post on how to fix netflix error code ui3010.