Are you facing issues with your Amazon Fire tablet and the screen is not responding to any touch and is stuck at the amazon logo? If yes, then this article is for you. We tell you the cause of that annoying problem, how to fix it, and then share the entire step-by-step process on how to fix the Fire tablet stuck on the amazon screen.
How long does it take for an Amazon Fire tablet to reboot?
It doesn’t take a long time to reboot an Amazon Fire tablet. All you need to do is, hold down the power button for a while and then release it. And once your fire tablet is turned off, press the power button to restart, and the reboot process is completed.
Why is my Amazon Fire tablet stuck on the Amazon logo?
The possible reason for your “Fire tablet stuck on amazon screen” are;
- The Battery of your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet is drained or discharged.
- Your Amazon Fire table is encountering some software/hardware issues. It can be a temporary bug or glitch in the software, and it can also be a major hardware/software damage on your Fire tablet.
- Maybe your Amazon Fire tablet storage space is full, and there’s no storage space remaining on the Amazon Fire Tablet.
How do you fix a stuck boot on a Kindle Fire?
To get this “Fire tablet stuck on amazon screen” issue fixed, try to follow the below-given guide. We’ve dug up and did some research and penned down the working solution that helps other users in resolving the issue. So, follow the given steps and solution as instructed in this post.
Charge your Fire Tablet
You might be wondering why I am instructing you to charge your fire tablet. Some users use a power strip or surge protector to charge their devices. But, it is not recommended, the power strips and surge protector didn’t fulfill the charging requirements of your devices, and it also charges your devices slowly.
Avoid charging your smartphone, tablet, or laptop on a power strip. It can damage your device.
So, if you’re charging your fire tablet on a power strip, locate a nearby wall outlet and try to charge it, then try to turn it on. To do so, move on to the following step.
Note: Charge your Amazon Fire tablet for at least 30 minutes and then follow the following method.
Try to Charge your Tablet using another adapter.
If your Fire tablet is not charging properly or not receiving enough power to boot up. Try to charge your tablet using another Power Adapter. Ask your close ones (family members, friends, or girlfriends) if they’ve Power Adapter for the Kindle tablet.
Charge your Fire tablet using another Power adapter and check if this resolves the issue. If not, try restarting your tablet.
Try to Restart
A restart is a common and effective way to resolve temporary software bugs and glitches on the devices. Make sure you’ve charged your Fire tablet for at least 30 minutes. If yes, perform a restart.
How do I force restart my Amazon Fire tablet?
To do so;
- Press and hold the “Power” button on your Fire tablet for 40 seconds.
- Ignore if any prompt appears on the screen; keep holding the “Power” button.
- Once you see the “Amazon” logo, release the power button.
Check if doing so resolves the “Fire tablet stuck on amazon screen” issue.
Connect Fire Tablet to your PC
There were some instances where the Kindle tablet got stuck on the logo screen for unknown reasons. And you’re experiencing the same issue now. In this case, you may try to connect your Kindle fire tablet to your desktop/pc and then start using your desktop/pc. Check if connecting the tablet to pc fixes the issue.
How do I unfreeze my Amazon Fire tablet?
The best way to unfreeze your Amazon Fire tablet, try to restart your device in recovery mode. Below are the steps that’ll guide you in restarting your fire tablet in recovery mode.
Restart Fire Tablet in Recovery Mode
If the Amazon logo is still stuck on the screen, try to restart your Fire tablet in recovery mode. To do so, follow the below steps;
- Press and hold the “Power” button for 2 seconds and select “Power off” to turn off the tablet.
- Now, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Up” buttons simultaneously and release the buttons once you’re able to see the Amazon logo on the screen.
- Once you enter “Recovery mode,” use the “Volume keys” and navigate to the “Reboot System Now.”
- After that, press the Power button to select “Reboot System Now,” and your device will start rebooting.
Does this resolve the issue? If not, then the next step will help you out.
Related post: Firestick stuck on amazon logo
Are you still encountering the “Fire tablet stuck on amazon screen” problem? Try turning on the Kindle Fire tablet in Recovery Mode to access the Factory reset option. Resetting the kindle fire tablet will remove all your downloaded content and in-app purchases and return it to its out-of-box state.
To perform a factory reset;
- Press and hold the “Power” button to “Power off” your Fire tablet.
- Once your device is turned off, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Up” buttons simultaneously.
- And release the button once the “Amazon” logo appears on the screen.
- When you enter “Recovery Mode,” use the “Volume” keys for navigation and the Power button to select an option.
- After that, navigate to the “Factory Reset” option and select it.
Is your issue resolved now? If yes, re-register to your amazon account and enjoy the book reading.
If you’re still stuck on the Amazon logo screen, try contacting Amazon customer support. Raise your concern and ask them to provide you with the methods to fix the issue.
Or, if they didn’t fix the issue, try visiting Amazon’s Authorized service provider. They will also provide services for out-of-warranty amazon’s devices like Kindles, Alexa’s Echo (Show or Echo Dot), and Fire TV
Also Check: If you’re encountering the same issue while launching the Amazon Prime Video, then this post will help you.