Recently updated on December 14th, 2022 at 12:50 pm
Many people are getting the Disney plus error code 73 when they try to stream their favorite content on Disney +.
Disney plus was launched in 2020 and is not available across the world. It is only available in some countries or through other streaming services in some countries.
You can face error code 73 when you try to stream Disney plus in a country where Disney plus is currently not launched.
There are also other reasons for Disney plus error code 73 which are mentioned below:
- You are accessing Disney + from a location where Disney plus is not available.
- If you’re accessing Disney plus using a VPN then you can sometimes face the error code 73. Not every VPN is perfect at masking or covering your location properly this can cause the error code 73.
- A glitch in the network or your router can cause the error code 73. You can also get this error if there is an issue with your IP address.
So these are the reasons behind the Disney plus error code 73. You can follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix this error on your device.
How to Fix Disney plus error code 73
You can fix Disney Plus Error Code 73 by disabling the VPN and proxy server, power cycling your streaming device and router/modem, turning on the location services, or resetting the network.
Disable your VPN and proxy server
If you’re accessing Disney plus using a VPN where Disney plus is available then try disabling your VPN.
Disabling your VPN can fix the location-related issue if you’re in the country where Disney plus is available. Try refreshing or restarting Disney plus app to check if this fixes the issue on your device.
If you’re in a country where Disney + is not available then try disabling the current VPN. Some VPNs are not properly optimized to mask your location information which can cause the error code 73.
You can try other popular VPN to access Disney plus from a location where Disney plus is not available.
Tips: Try restarting your devices, sometimes this can fix the Disney plus error 73 on your device.
Related: Fix disney plus error code 41.
Check Your IP address
If there is a problem with your IP address then you can face the Disney + error 73 on your device. You need to check your IP address.
To check your IP address;
- Go to Google and type my address.
- Now check if the IP address is correct and is from the region where you’re living.
If you’re getting the IP address of any other location then this can cause such error code Disney plus. This is an issue caused by your ISP end, to fix this issue you need to contact your ISP.
In the meantime, you can connect to another network if available to fix the Disney plus error code 73. You can try connecting your device to your mobile hotspot to fix the issue.
Tips: You can check the availability of Disney plus here. If you’re accessing Disney plus from outside of these listed locations then you can face error code 73. Sometimes people travel to a location where Disney + is not available which causes the Disney plus error 73.
Power cycle your streaming device and router/modem
If there is a temporary glitch in your router or the streaming device then this can lead to Disney plus error 73.
To fix such an issue you perform a power cycle of your devices. Power cycling your device will refresh the temporary data on your devices and fix the error.
To perform a power cycle follow the steps below:
- Turn off your streaming device and if possible unplug it from the power socket. Also, unplug the modem or router from the power socket.
- Wait for 30-40 seconds and turn them back on.
- Now connect your streaming device to the router and check if the error code 73 is fixed on your device.
If you’re still getting the issue then try the steps which are mentioned below.
Also, check: Fix hulu error code p-ts207.
Check your location service is turned on or not
Nowadays many streaming services require your location to work properly. And if your location service is turned off then you can face the Disney plus error code 73 on your device.
To fix this issue simply turn on the location services on your device. After turning on-location service check if the error code 73 is fixed on your device.
Reset network on windows 10 to fix Disney plus error 73
If you’re still getting the error code 73 on your device, then you can try resetting your network to fix this issue. To reset your network follow the steps below.
- Press the Windows key on your keyword and type Network reset.
- Double click on Network Reset to open it.
- Click on the Reset now button.
- When your pc restart check if the error code 73 is fixed on your pc.
If you’re in a location where Disney plus is available and you’re still getting the issue. Then you can try contacting Disney plus team for help in fixing the error code 73 on your device.
If you’ve any other fix to resolve the error code 73 then let us know from the comment box and also check how you can fix Amazon error code 1060.