Many iPhone users are facing com.apple.mobilephone error code 1035 on their device. Users are facing this error when they’re trying to use their visuals voicemails. Some users are facing this issue after a recent os update or due to some glitch in their network setup and voicemail setup. For some people voicemail is a really important part of their day to day life and it is frustrating for them to face “The operation couldn’t be completed (com.apple.mobilephone error 1035)” when they try to access their voicemail messages. This post will explain the reason for this error and how you can fix it.
Reason for com.apple.mobilephone error 1035
Below is the reason which can cause error code 1035 when you try to use visual voicemail:
- Voicemail setup issue: Your visual voicemail is not set up properly with your network carrier or network provider
- You’re using wifi: Sometimes visual voicemail does not work on wifi. So you need to disable wifi to fix this issue.
- Problem with network settings: Resetting your network setting can fix this issue sometimes.
- The issue with the cellular network: There might be some issues with the network carrier you’re using.
Solution 1: Refreshing network by airplane mode to fix error code 1035
Refreshing your network connection can fix The operation couldn’t be completed (com.apple.mobilephone error 1035) on your iPhone. To do this swipe down on your home screen and tap on the airplane mode icon now wait for 1 minute and tap on it to turn off airplane mode. If you’re not getting the option to turn on airplane mode here then go to settings and turn on airplane mode from there. After this try using the visual voicemail to see if the issue is fixed.
Turn off Wifi and Use Cellular data to Fix Voicemail issue
Some users have reported that switching to carrier data from wifi fixed the error code 1035 on their device. So try using your mobile data to fix the voicemail error on your iPhone.
- Disable wifi on your iPhone.
- Now go to setting and tap on the cellular option.
- Now from here turn on the mobile data by tapping on the toggle next to “mobile data”
- Try using your visual voicemail and see if you’re facing the issue or not.
Setup your visual voicemail properly
You need to set up your visual voicemail over carrier data to fix com.apple.mobilephone error code 1035 on your iPhone. Follow the steps below to setup:
- Make sure your wifi is disabled.
- Turn on your mobile data.
- Now tap on the phone icon and from the dial-pad press and hold 1 this will take you to your voicemail settings.
- Now enter your voicemail password start configuring your voicemail.
- When your voicemail is set up just hang up.
- Now restart your device.
This will solve the error com.apple.mobilephone error code 1035 on visual voicemail.
Also check how to take screenshot on ipad air and mini
Reset your Device Network settings
Sometimes you can face this error code on your device if there is a glitch or error in your network setting. Resetting the network will fix the error due to which you’re unable to use voicemail on your iPhone. To reset your network settings follow the steps below:
- Open device settings
- Now go to the general option
- Now from the bottom tap on the reset option.
- Here on the reset page tap on the reset network setting option and enter your password to confirm it.
- After your phone is rebooted follow the above steps to set up your visual voicemail
This will fix the voicemail error code 1035 on your device.
Note: If none of the steps worked for your device, then you need to contact apple team for help or your network carrier for help. Sometimes user can face the com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 due to the problem with your IMEI number. Some users are also facing this issue when their issues IMEI number is wrong. So try contacting apple team for help.
Conclusion: You can fix the voicemail error com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 by simply switching from wifi to mobile data. Now setup your voicemail using carrier data this will fix the error code 1035 the operation couldn’t be completed on your phone.
If you’ve any query let us know from the comment box or check our post on how to fix error code 224003 on your chrome browser.