Bravo TV is one of the most popular channels in the USA, and there are many reasons people like it. The channel is known for entertaining shows that have viewers hooked from the first minute until the last. However, there are times when your Bravo TV Premium subscription will stop working, and you will discover a problem with your Internet connection or the cable device you are connecting to.
Bravo TV not working? Does that happen? Y If you’re here, you must be encountering the issue now. It is true; some of us have had the same situation. We all started using Bravo TV on our smart TVs, and then one day, they stopped working. Now, after searching around a bit, we found out why it stopped working and what to do when this happens to you.
Why won’t my Bravo shows play?
Wondering, what’s stopping your Bravo app from working? Well, there could be several reasons stopping bravo tv from working. Below, we’ve listed some of the probable causes of the “Bravo TV not working” or “Bravo TV app not working” issue.
- Bad Internet Connection
- Bravo Server Outage
- Corrupted or Damaged Cache and Data
- Bravo TV is not compatible with your device
- Using an Outdated Bravo App
How to fix Bravo App not working?
To fix the Bravo TV not working issue, you can check for server status, verify your internet connection, restart your bravo tv app and device, re-login to the bravo account, and clear the cache and data of the bravo app.
We’ve gathered and penned down all these solutions below; try checking them and resolving the “Bravo app not working” issue.
Is Bravo TV down right now?
The first thing you can do is check the server status of Bravo TV, and you may be experiencing the issue because of a server outage or maintenance break. To check this, try to visit isitdownrightnow and verify whether the Bravo app’s server is down.
Also, you can see the Bravo users’ discussion page; if any users encounter the same issue, then it must be discussed under the discussion section. So, try checking it.
Restart Bravo TV
If your bravo tv app fails to work or gets stuck in one place, then try to reboot the app on your device. Doing this will refresh your Bravo TV and clear the minor bugs and glitches from the app. To reboot your Bravo TV;
- Take Exit from the Bravo TV app.
- Now, wait for 60 seconds.
- After that, re-launch the Bravo TV app and check to see if this resolves the issue.
- Press and hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons on your remote simultaneously for 10 seconds.
If your Bravo TV is still refusing to work, move on to the following step.
Reboot your Device
Still unable to use the Bravo TV properly, try rebooting your device. Rebooting the device will clear its minor software bugs and fix the “Bravo TV not working” issue. To perform a reboot;
- Press the Power button on your remote.
- Now, wait for 60 seconds.
- After that, press the Power button again to turn on the TV.
Using a Smartphone or tablet?
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Now, tap on Restart.
- After a while, your device will be rebooted.
Once you restart your device, launch the Bravo TV app and check if this resolved the issue.
Hard Reboot/Reset your TV
If you’re encountering the issue while using your Bravo TV app on your TV, then you can try a Hard reset/reboot to fix the issue. To perform this;
- Press the Power button given on your TV.
- Now, unplug the TV cord from the power outlet.
- After that, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds; this will drain your TV’s residual power/charge.
- Lastly, plug the cord into the power outlet and turn your TV on.
After rebooting your TV, open the Bravo TV app and check whether it’s started working or not.
Related Post: YouTube TV Not Working on roku
Bravo app not working on firestick 2022
Are you experiencing the “Bravo TV not working” issue while streaming the app on firestick? In this case, you can try the above-listed steps or force stop your Bravo TV app on firestick. Below are steps to do so;
- Press the Fire Stick Home button and head to the Settings.
- Now, navigate to the Application > Manage My Application.
- After that, locate the Bravo app and select Force Stop.
- Wait for a while, re-launch the app and check if it usually starts working or not.
Re-Login to account
There might there’s an issue with your Bravo TV’s user data. Try logging out and re-login to your Bravo TV account to fix this.
- Open the Bravo TV and locate Sign Out or Unlink with your TV provider.
- Then, sign out or unlink your account.
- Now, wait for a while and sign in to your account again.
- After that, link your bravo tv with the TV provider and start using Bravo TV.
Check the app cache and data
As we stated above, you might encounter the issue if the cache and data of the app get damaged or corrupted. To fix this, you can try clearing the cache and data of Bravo TV.
- Head to the Settings of the device.
- Now, locate the Bravo TV app.
- After that, select Clear Data and Cache.
- Lastly, re-launch Bravo TV and enter your account by entering the credentials.
Check your Internet Connection
Is your internet connection working fine? If not, try to reboot your internet devices (router/modem). Try checking the internet speed you’re getting, visit speedtest.net, and run the internet speed test.
If rebooting the router/modem didn’t fix the issue, try to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Disable the VPN If You Are Using One
Bravo TV is designed to be used within the United States geographical area; you cannot access or stream bravo tv outside the US.
If you’re using a VPN connection to stream the Bravo TV, try turning it off or using a premium VPN service. May doing this will bring Bravo TV back to a working state.
Check the Compatibility
Is your TV or device compatible with Bravo TV? To check this, visit the Bravo TV website and check if your device is on the list. If not, you’ll never be able to use the Bravo TV on your device. Whenever you purchase a device, ensure to check if it supports the apps you will use in the future.
Update the App
Using an outdated version of the Bravo app, if this is the case, try to check if there’s any latest update available on your device’s app store. Updating the device to its latest release prevents the app from bugs and glitches. To check for the latest available updates;
How do I update my Bravo app?
- Head to the App Store of your device.
- There, navigate to the Installed apps section or your profile.
- After that, locate the Bravo TV app under the available updates section.
- If there’s any, update it. Open the app once it’s updated to its latest version.
- At last, open the Bravo app and check whether it’s started working or not.
Uninstall and reinstall the app
Updating the Bravo TV to its latest version didn’t work for you? In this scenario, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bravo app. This will clear all the stored data of Bravo TV and fix your issue.
To perform this,
- Navigate to the Settings of your device.
- And locate Bravo TV and select Uninstall.
- Afterward, head to the App Store on your device and search for Bravo TV.
- At last, install it, and sign in to your account after installing the app.
Does this fix the “Bravo app not working” issue? If not, move toward the next steps.
Bravo app not working 2022 Samsung tv
Streaming Bravo content on your Samsung tv, and suddenly the bravo app fails to work, not responding to your command. To get rid of this, there’s a one-step solution. All you need to do is reset the Smart Hub.
Resetting Smart Hub will log out from every app that you’re using on your Samsung Smart Tv. To perform Smart Hub;
- Navigate to the Settings of your Samsung TV.
- Now, scroll to Support > Self Diagnosis.
- After that, select Reset Smart Hub and enter the PIN (default pin 0000).
- After resetting your Smart Hub, download the Bravo app and log in with your credentials.
Contact Bravo Support
If everything we’ve mentioned earlier fails to work for you, you’re still encountering the issue. Try contacting Bravo customer support, explain your concern, and ask them to resolve the “Bravo TV not working” issue.
More Helpful Guides:
Peacock Tv Not Working On Samsung TV
Samsung Turn On Offline Finding Keeps Popping Up
Ring Camera Flashing Blue Light