Recently updated on April 9th, 2022 at 05:43 pm
Avast AV is an internet security application that is launched by Avast for securing your pc from internet malware, web threat scanning, browser protection, and cloud management console.
After the update many users are facing avast av is not responding UI failed to load when they launch avast on their desktop and laptop. During this error, you’ll only get the option to restart or exit the avast. This is a known and issue and there are various solutions to fix avast av service is not responding. Below are some of the reasons for avast UI failed to load error.
Causes for avast av service not responding
Faulty window service configuration: Windows configuration plays a crucial role in every app to perform properly. If it is not configured properly then you can get an error like avast av not responding or other windows problem eg. video scheduler error.
Due to the window not updated: If you’re running avast latest version on an outdated version of windows then you can face avast av service not responding error.
You don’t need to panic to find this error, keep calm and try to restart the Avast software because most of the time this technique works if it not working hold on and try our solution that is listed below.
Set the remote desktop service manual to automatic
Remote desktop service can take control of a remote computer or virtual machine. You can set it manual to automatic for resolving this UI failed to load.
- Open the RUN dialog box by just pressing the win+R key together
- Type and enter services.msc to open services app.
- Now search for remote desktop services, if it is not running then right on it and click on start,
- Now again right click and click on properties.
- In properties select automatic in the startup type option.
Restart your computer and check if the avast av service is not responding error is fixed on your pc or not.
Start terminal service to fix avast av not responding
If the terminal service is not running on your laptop or desktop then you can face avast UI failed to load or not responding error. To restart terminal services follow the steps below
- Press the Windows key and type and search for services
- Now double click to open services
- Search for terminal service and if it not running then right-click on it and click on start,
- Now right click on the terminal services and click on properties
- Now choose automatic in the startup type and close avast
Check if the avast av is not responding error is fixed on your desktop or laptop.
Note: If you’re using any other antivirus software then try uninstalling that one to fix avast av not responding error on your laptop or desktop.
Also check: Fix Windows Update Error (0x8024a105)
Repair Avast Application
Repairing avast can sometimes fix the temporary bugs on your laptop or desktop. To repair the avast application follow the steps below.
- Go to the windows settings by pressing the Windows key and clicking on the gear icon.
- Now click on the apps option
- Click on apps and feature from the left side of your screen and search for avast
- Click on avast and then choose advanced options
- Now scroll down and click on the repair option
When the process completes restarting your computer and check if the error avast av not responding is fixed on your laptop or desktop
Tip: If you’re facing this error on an older version of avast then try updating avast to the latest version to fix avast UI failed to load or any other avast error on your pc.
Reinstall the Avast application.
If all the methods above are failed to give you the solution then it is time to reinstall the Avast application. Follow the steps below to reinstall avast on your PC
- Click on the window start icon and type control panel.
- Open program and then program and features.
- Scroll down to find the Avast application from the list and then right-click to uninstall it.
- Now go to the web browser and visit the official Avast website and download it and then follow the install process.
- When you will successfully install it restart your computer
Now avast, av service not responding will be fixed on your PC. If you’ve any suggestion let us know from the comment box and also check how to fix wyze error code 90