If you want to share your amazon information about yourself. You can use the Amazon profile link so that your friends can see your reviews regarding the products and other services by Amazon. There are some simple steps on how to share your Amazon profile link. In this blog, we will guide you guys on how to share your Amazon profile link.
Is it safe to share the Amazon public profile link?
We don’t think that sharing your amazon profile is unsafe because by default it will not share your personal information with others except your username.
Steps to Find Amazon Public Profile Link
Follow the steps mentioned below. These steps will help you on how to share the Amazon profile link.
- Open the browser on your pc or laptop and go to amazon.com and log in to your account by click on sign in from the top right corner of screen.
- Go to Account & List drop-down menu will appear, Now go to Your account.
- Scroll down and Locate Ordering and shopping preferences and click on Profile. Now your Profile page will open, go to the browser address bar and copy the URL.
- Paste your copied URL in notepad or share your Amazon profile link to others.
- On your Amazon profile page you’ll also get the option to get a public view of your Amazon profile on desktop browser by clicking on “See what others see“. To exit public view mode click “go to your private view“
One common question in many people mind is “if there is a way to share Amazon profile link through mobile”. I was one of them before writing this post. Currently, there is no way to share your Amazon public profile link on the mobile app, but you can get a public view of your profile on the mobile app. Through this option, you can get a view of how your profile looks on the mobile app of Amazon. You can also read our post how on view your Facebook profile as someone else
View your Amazon Profile as Public on the Mobile App
Follow these steps below to view your Amazon profile as public on the app.
- Launch your Amazon app and log in to your account.
- Now click on the three horizontal lines from the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on Your Account option.
- Scroll down and in the Personalization section click on the profile
- From the top of the screen click on “See what others see”.
- Now you’re viewing your public profile. To exit you need to click on “Go to your private view”.
Conclusion: You can easily share the Amazon profile link from the profile section in your account menu. Currently, there is no option to share your Amazon public profile link on the app. But, you can have a look at your public profile on the mobile app from the profile section.
If you’ve any query regarding your Amazon account comment below. You can also read our post on How to delete Amazon account in 2020