In recent years multiplayer games became more popular among the player. In the lockdown games like Fortnite, rocket league, pubg, etc got a great jump in terms of players. Many people are nowadays enjoying epic games titles like Fortnite, rocket, etc on their ps4, ps5, Xbox One, and on other gaming consoles like Nintendo switch. But you cannot just install and play these games, you need to activate these games through epicgames.com/activate. In this post, we’re going to explain to you how you can activate your epic games titles from epicgames.com/activate and how you can unlink them in the future.
Activate Epic Games on PS4, Ps5 Via Epicgames.com/activate
By linking your epic games account to ps4 or ps5, you’ll be able to cross-play between your other linked device. To activate Fortnite on your ps4 or ps5 follow the steps below.
- First open a browser on your laptop or desktop.
- Visit epcigames.com and log in to your account. (Make sure you log in to the account which you want to link to your ps4,ps5)
- Click sign and log in to your account.
- Now launch your game on your PlayStation console.
- Click on link an account.
- You’ll get an 8 digit activation code on your screen which is valid for 10 minutes.
- Now visit epicgames.com/activate on the same browser where you logged into your epic games account.
- Now enter the code displayed on your screen here and select connect.
You’ll get a message on your screen that your device has been activated. After a few seconds, your PlayStation screen will refresh and your account will be connected to ps4, ps5. Now you can enjoy Fortnite on your PlayStation.
Related: Twitch tv activate on ps4, xbox one
Link Epic Games Account to Your Xbox Console
Just like PlayStation, you can also connect your Xbox gaming console to your epic games account. Firstly, get an epic games title like Fortnite on your Xbox console. Now follow the steps below to link epic games to Xbox via epicgames.com/activate.
- Launch your epic game’s title on your Xbox console.
- Select start and you’ll be redirected to link an account page.
- Select link an account.
- Now you’ll get an activation code for your Xbox console.
- Open a browser and visit epicgames.com/activate.
- Enter the code displayed on your screen and press connect.
Now your epic games account will be linked to your Xbox account. Now you can cross-play Fortnite between Xbox and other devices.
How to Connect Epic Games to Nintendo Switch/Other Devices
You can also connect epic games on your Nintendo switch to start playing Fortnite. To link epic games to your Nintendo switch follow the steps below.
- First, launch Fortnite on your Nintendo switch.
- Select your user profile.
- Now select start.
- Now select link an account.
- You’ll get a unique activation code for connecting the epic games to account to your Nintendo switch.
- Visit epicgames.com/activate on a browser.
- Now enter the code displayed on your Nintendo switch and select connect.
After a few seconds, Fortnite will be activated on your Nintendo Switch console. This means that your Nintendo switch and your epic games account are linked successfully.
Related: How to delete your psn account
How to Disconnect or Unlink Epic Games Account
If you have no idea that how to disconnect your epic games account or you want to find which account is connected with the epic games then follow the steps below.
- Go to epicgames.com and click on sign in.
- Select sign in with epic games and put your email id and password and click on log in.
- Now go to the top right corner and click on accounts.
- Click on connections.
- Now click on account.
- Now select the account you’d like to unlink from your epic games.
- Click on disconnect, review all the checkboxes and pop up and click on unlink.
Now from here, you can remove any device connected to your epic games account by following the steps above. But make sure to read all the disclaimers properly before removing accounts from your epic games account. You can also check our post on how to fix disney plus stuck in spanish.