Are you getting stuck on the welcome page or loading screen of Disney plus again and again? Then don’t worry this is a common issue and faced by many Disney plus users. This problem is faced by many Disney plus users across various devices like smart TVs, Roku, firestick, windows, smartphones, and also on consoles like ps4, ps5, and Xbox. Luckily you can easily fix this issue by following some troubleshooting steps mentioned in this post.
Why is Disney Plus Not Loading?
- Unstable Connection: If your Disney plus is stuck on the loading screen then, it might be because of your unstable or poor Internet connection. You can fix this by verifying your Internet connection or contacting the ISP.
- Corrupted Cache and Data: This can be another possible cause of the Disney plus stuck on loading screen problem. If your Disney plus cache and data files get corrupted then it can lead you to Disney won’t load problem. To fix this, you can try clearing the cache and data of the Disney plus app.
- Router’s Address Incompatibility: You might be facing this Disney plus loading screen issue because of some incompatibilities with network settings. So, try to turn off the IPv6 address on your router may this will fix your Disney plus loading problem.
- Outage : You can also get stuck on the Disney plus blue welcome page due to an outage.
How Do I Fix Disney Plus Stuck on Loading Screen on TV?
Before performing any troubleshooting we’d recommend you to check disney plus status at downdetector. If disney plus is down then you can face infinite loading issue on your device. You have to wait for some time for disney to resolve this issue. Once the servers issues are fixed, you’ll be able to stream content on disney plus without any issues. You can also have a look at Disney plus social media pages like twitter or facebook. There you can find post and tweets related to any recent outage or issues related to Disney plus.
Power Cycle Your Smart TV and Devices
If you’re stuck on Disney plus welcome page because of a bug, then a power cycle can help you. This will eliminate the temporary bug causing the issue. To properly power cycle your smart tv and devices follow the steps below.
- Turn off your smart tv and unplug it from the wall.
- Now press and hold the power button on your smart tv for 20 seconds.
- Now turn off and unplug your router from the power outlet.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Now turn on your wifi router.
- After some time turn on your smart tv.
- Connect your smart tv to the router.
Now launch Disney plus and check whether or not you can load Disney plus properly on your smart tv.
Related: Espn plus not working fixed
Reinstall Disney Plus
Not many people try this but reinstalling an application on your smart device can help you resolve many bugs and glitches. So if you’re still stuck on the loading screen of Disney plus then reinstallation is a good option for resolving this issue.
- Uninstall or delete Disney plus app from your streaming device.
- Unplug your device from the power outlet.
- Wait for 5-10 mintues
- Now install the latest version of Disney plus on your device.
- Login to your account.
Reinstalling Disney plus app can help you in fixing this issue on firestick, roku, Samsung tv and on some other android tvs. After reinstallation you’ll be able to get past the welcome screen of Disney plus on your device.
Fix Disney + Stuck on Loading Screen on Firestick
Try restarting your fire device
Restarting your firestick or firetv can help you in resolving this issue on your fire streaming device.
- First, restart your wifi router.
- For restarting your fire streaming device press and hold the select and play/pause button for 5-10 seconds.
- When the firestick restarts connect it to your wifi.
- Launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to get past the loading blue screen.
Related: Hbo max stuck on loading screen fix
Force Stop and Clear Disney + Cache and Data on Firestick or Firetv
Clearing firestick or firetv cache can help in fixing Disney plus stuck on welcome page, blue screen, loading screen issue. You can follow the steps below for clearing Disney plus cache and data on your fire streaming device.
- Go to your firestick or firetv settings.
- Now you need to select the applications option.
- Select manage installed applications.
- Now locate and select Disney plus from the list.
- Select force stop.
- Now select clear cache then clear data.
- Launch Disney + and login to your account.
Now you’ll be able to get past the welcome screen on your firestick or fire tv.
Disable IPV6 in Your Wifi Router Settings
Many users have reported that they were able to fix Disney plus stuck on the loading screen or any other Disney plus loading issue by disabling the ipv6 in their router settings. For accessing router settings you need to find the login address which is located at the backside of your router. 192.168.1.1 is an example of a router login address.
- Open a browser and enter and search your router login address (example 192.168.1.1)
- Now enter your login details you can find them on the back of your router.
- Go to settings.
- Now click on the advanced settings options.
- Now click on the ipv6 option.
- Disable or turn off ipv6 and save it.
Now launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to get past the loading screen or not.
Related: Hulu stuck on welcome screen fix
Check for Internet Connection Issues
You might be getting this endless loading issue because of a poor, unstable, or faulty internet connection. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly. If your internet connection is having issues then you can get stuck on the loading or welcome page of Disney plus. For checking this you can try streaming content on youtube or any other streaming service. You can also check your internet connection speed at speedtest.net. For improving internet speed and connectivity you can try moving your router closer to your streaming device. You can also use an Ethernet wired internet connection for the best internet speed and connectivity.
To check if you’re facing this issue on your current network only, you can try using any other source of internet connection. Turn on your mobile hotspot and connect your tv to your mobile hotspot. Now launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to load Disney plus on your device or not. If you’re able to load Disney plus without any issue then switch to your wifi or previous network. Many people can fix Disney plus stuck on loading screen by switching between different internet connections. If you’re still getting the same problem after restarting your device then contact Disney plus team and your internet service provider for help.
Also try rebooting your router by following the steps below.
- Unplug your router from power socket.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Now plug it back in.
- Check if the issue is resolved or not.
Fix Disney Plus Stuck on Blue Loading Screen on Samsung Smart TV
If you’re getting stuck on loading screen of Disney plus on your Samsung smart tv. Then we suggest you first try the power cycle method mentioned above. If that doesn’t work then try resetting Samsung smart hub for fixing the issue.
- First, go to the home screen using your Samsung tv remote.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll and select the support option.
- Now select self-diagnosis.
- Now select reset the smart hub.
When the reset is complete login to your Disney plus account and checks if the issue is resolved or not.
Fix Disney Plus Stuck on Loading on Roku
For roku owners, you can try reinstalling and restart your roku device for fixing Disney plus stuck on loading screen problem. Follow the steps below.
- First, locate and select Disney plus.
- Press the * button on your remote and select remove channel.
- Now go to settings> system > system restart.
- Now install the latest version of Disney plus on your roku device.
- Log in to your Disney plus and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Clear Disney Plus Cache on Roku
You can press a sequence of button on your roku streaming stick or roku tv to clear cache of your roku. After clearing cache and restarting your roku device, you’ll be able to fix roku stuck on loading issue. Follow the steps below.
- Press home button on your roku remote 5 times.
- Now hit up button once.
- Press rewind 2 times
- Then fast forward 2 times.
Now your roku stick or roku tv will restart in a couple of select. Launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to get past the loading screen or not.
Disney Plus Stuck on Loading Screen or While Playing a Show or Movie PS4
Many Disney plus users have reported that Disney plus app on their ps4 is getting stuck on loading. Whenever they are trying to play a show or movie it get stuck on loading and start buffering and stuttering. But there is a solution to this issue mentioned below.
- Press and hold the L1 and R1 on your ps4 controller.
- Now open Disney plus on your ps4.
Doing this will clear the cache of Disney plus app on your playstation. Now you’ll be able stream content on Disney plus without stuttering, buffering or loading issues.
Disable Ad Blockers
Some Disney plus (browser) users confirmed that they were able to fix this problem by disabling the adblockers extension on their web browser.
If you’re also using Disney plus on browser then, try to disable the ad blocker extension on chrome by following the steps that are mentioned below;
- Open Google Chrome and navigate the cursor to the three dots icon in the top right corner.
- After that, go to More Tools & Extensions.
- Then, move to the Adblock and toggle the slider to the left. This will disable your Adblock Extension.
After disabling the Adblock, visit Disney Plus and check whether this solves the problem or not and if you’re still experiencing the same problem. Then, go to the More Tools & Extensions section again. Now, disable extensions simultaneously and try launching the Disney plus, so you can find which extension is causing the problem. Once you find any, remove it from your browser.
Stream Another Show
Encountered Disney plus endless loading while trying to stream content on the Disney plus and power cycling the device doesn’t work for you? Then, there can be some possibilities that the show or movie you’re trying to stream is having some issue or maybe it is removed from the Disney Plus platform, try to stream another show or movie on your Disney Plus application and check whether they are working or not.
Why Does Disney Plus Taking So Long to Load?
If your Internet is having a slow or poor connection then it might fail to play high-quality videos on your device and that’s why your Disney plus takes so long to load. So, change the Disney plus playback settings and reduce the load on your Internet network. Follow the steps to change the playback settings;
Change the Stream Quality
- First of all, open the Disney plus application on your device and,
- After that, Tap on the Profile/Avatar icon on the bottom right. And, navigate to the App settings.
- Now, tap on the Wi-Fi Data usage option and then, Tap on the Save Data to Stream at standard quality.
- After that, go to the Cellular data usage and tap on Save Data. This will change the Streaming quality to Standard quality.
- Now, go to the App settings and locate the video quality (under downloads). Tap on the Standard or Medium quality options.
- Take Exit from Disney and launch it again to check whether this resolves your problem or not.
Re-Login to your account
If there’s some temporary glitch or bug then it can be resolved by re-login the Disney account. The provided step will guide, how you can re-login to the Disney account;
On Android and iOS device
- Launch Disney plus app and,
- Tap on the Avatar/Profile icon on the bottom right corner.
- After that, tap on Log Out.
- Now, Log in with your credentials and check whether this fixes the problem or not.
- Go to Disney Plus and log in to your account.
- After that, click on Avatar/Profile to open the drop- down menu and,
- Click on Log Out.
- Lastly, Log in to your Disney account.
Log out All Devices
- Go to Disney Plus and log in to your account.
- After that, click on Avatar/Profile to open the drop-down menu and,
- Navigate to the account tab and,
- Click on Log out of all devices and follow the on-screen prompts to confirm.
- Lastly, Log in to your Disney account.
Hope this will resolve your problem, but if you’re still stuck on an endless loading screen then move towards the next step.
Related: Fix disney plus stuck in spanish
Fix Disney Plus Loading Issue on Smartphone and IOS Devices
We’ve mentioned some fixes below that can help you in fixing Disney plus not loading properly on android smartphone and ios devices.
- Try rebooting your smartphone.
- Uninstall the app restart the phone and install the Disney plus app again.
- On android press and hold the Disney plus app then tap on app info. Now force stop the app then clear cache and data. Now check if the issue is fixed or not.
- Make sure you’re using the updated version of Disney plus app on your device.
Contact Disney plus
If you’re still having issues after following the above steps, then you can try contacting Disney plus. Explain that you’re stuck on the loading screen of Disney plus. The team at Disney plus can help you in resolving the issue. Also check our post on how to fix disney plus error code 41.
Maybe it’s your internet connection that’s is causing the problem, so try to verify your internet connection by streaming a video on another device or checking your internet speed.
A. If you’re facing Disney plus endless loading on your android device then, try to clear the cache and data the of Disney Plus application, and if this doesn’t work for you then,
B. Try to reinstall the Disney plus application on your android device.