Are you getting stuck on the welcome page of Disney plus? Then don’t worry this is a common issue faced by many Disney plus users. If you’re stuck on the loading page of Disney plus then this post can help you in fixing this issue. The main reason for this issue is corrupted cached data, slow internet connection, incompatibility with ipv6, or an issue at Disney plus itself. If you’re also stuck on the blue page of Disney plus then you can follow the fix mentioned below. The steps mentioned below will help you in fixing the issue.
Before performing any troubleshooting check disney plus status at downdetector. If disney plus is down then you can facing loading issue on your device.
How Do I Fix Disney plus stuck on loading screen on TV?
Power cycle your smart tv and router
The power cycle of your tv and router can help you in fixing Disney plus the stuck-on loading screen issue. This will clear any bug or corrupted cached data from your smart tv and fix the issue.
- Turn off your smart tv and unplug it from the wall.
- Now press and hold the power button on your smart tv for 20 seconds.
- Now turn off and unplug your router from the power outlet.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Now turn on your wifi router.
- After some time turn on your smart tv.
- Connect your smart tv to the router.
Now launch Disney plus and check whether or not you can load Disney plus properly on your smart tv.
Related: Espn plus not working fixed
Reinstall Disney Plus
Not many people try this but reinstalling an application on your smart device can help you resolve many bugs and glitches. So if you’re still stuck on the loading screen of Disney plus then reinstallation is a good option for resolving this issue.
- Uninstall or delete Disney plus app from your streaming device.
- Now restart your device.
- Now install the latest version of Disney plus on your device.
- Login to your account.
Now you’ll be able to get past the welcome screen of Disney plus on your device.
Fix Disney + stuck on loading screen on firestick
Try restarting your fire device
Restarting your firestick or firetv can help you in resolving this issue on your fire streaming device.
- First, restart your wifi router.
- For restarting your fire streaming device press and hold the select and play/pause button for 5-10 seconds.
- When the firestick restarts connect it to your wifi.
- Launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to get past the loading blue screen.
Related: Hbo max stuck on loading screen fix
Force stop and clear Disney + cache and data on firestick or firetv
Clearing firestick or firetv cache can help in fixing Disney plus stuck on welcome page, blue screen, loading screen issue. You can follow the steps below for clearing Disney plus cache and data on your fire streaming device.
- Go to your firestick or firetv settings.
- Now you need to select the applications option.
- Select manage installed applications.
- Now locate and select Disney plus from the list.
- Select force stop.
- Now select clear cache then clear data.
- Launch Disney + and login to your account.
Now you’ll be able to get past the welcome screen on your firestick or fire tv.
Disable IPV6 in Your wifi router settings
Many users have reported that they were able to fix Disney plus stuck on the loading screen or any other Disney plus loading issue by disabling the ipv6 in their router settings. For accessing router settings you need to find the login address which is located at the backside of your router. 192.168.1.1 is an example of a router login address.
- Open a browser and enter and search your router login address (example 192.168.1.1)
- Now enter your login details you can find them on the back of your router.
- Go to settings.
- Now click on the advanced settings options.
- Now click on the ipv6 option.
- Disable or turn off ipv6 and save it.
Now launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to get past the loading screen or not.
Related: Hulu stuck on welcome screen fix
Check for internet connection issues
Make sure that your internet connection is working properly. If your internet connection is having issues then you can get stuck on the loading or welcome page of Disney plus. For checking this you can try streaming content on youtube or any other streaming service. You can also check your internet connection speed at speedtest.net. For improving internet speed and connectivity you can try moving your router closer to your streaming device. You can also use an Ethernet wired internet connection for the best internet speed and connectivity.
To check if you’re facing this issue on your current network only, you can try using any other source of internet connection. Turn on your mobile hotspot and connect your tv to your mobile hotspot. Now launch Disney plus and check if you’re able to load Disney plus on your device or not. If you’re able to load Disney plus without any issue then switch to your wifi or previous network. Many people can fix Disney plus stuck on loading screen by switching between different internet connections. If you’re still getting the same problem after restarting your device then contact Disney plus team and your internet service provider for help.
Fix Disney plus loading blue screen on Samsung smart tv
If you’re getting stuck on loading screen of Disney plus on your Samsung smart tv. Then we suggest you first try the power cycle method mentioned above. If that doesn’t work then try resetting Samsung smart hub for fixing the issue.
- First, go to the home screen using your Samsung tv remote.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll and select the support option.
- Now select self-diagnosis.
- Now select reset the smart hub.
When the reset is complete login to your Disney plus account and checks if the issue is resolved or not.
Fix Disney plus stuck on loading on roku
For roku owners, you can try reinstalling and restart your roku device for fixing Disney plus stuck on loading screen problem. Follow the steps below.
- First, locate and select Disney plus.
- Press the * button on your remote and select remove channel.
- Now go to settings> system > system restart.
- Now install the latest version of Disney plus on your roku device.
- Log in to your Disney plus and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Contact Disney plus
If you’re still having issues after following the above steps, then you can try contacting Disney plus. Explain that you’re stuck on the loading screen of Disney plus. The team at Disney plus can help you in resolving the issue. Also check our post on how to fix disney plus error code 41.