Disney plus error code 41 is a play error followed by a message, sorry we cannot play the requested video. Many users face this issue on Disney plus. Error code 41 occurs when a lot of users try to watch or download the same movie or show at the same time. This puts a lot of load on Disney plus server which leads to error code 41. This is a temporary issue you can try to wait for some time and after that check, if the issue is fixed. Some users also faced the issue and they were able to fix error 41 on Disney plus by following the steps below.
Check for Disney plus server outage
If the servers of Disney plus not working properly then you can face this issue. To check the status of Disney plus servers you can visit downdetector and isitdownrightnow. If the servers are having then wait for some time or try contacting Disney plus team for help with this issue. You can wait for some time and check back again if the error code 41 is fixed.
Check internet connection/speed to Fix error code 41 on Disney Plus
A slow internet connection can cause errors in any streaming service. For Disney plus you need 5 Mbps to watch regular quality videos and 25.0 Mbps to watch 4k UHD content on Disney plus. Try opening other browser tab check internet connection speed on speedtest.net or fast.com. If you’re getting low internet speed then you can try some steps below to improve it.
1. Move your wifi router closer to the streaming device.
2. Make sure your wifi is placed above the streaming device to improve signal strength
3. Try disconnecting all the devices except the device on which you’re trying to stream.
4. Try connecting your streaming device to the router with the help of an ethernet cable. This will improve and stabilize the internet connection and speed.
After trying these steps check if the Disney + error code 41 is fixed. If the connection is still slow then contact your internet service provider for help in improving your internet speed.
Also check : How to fix amazon prime video error code 1060
Power cycle your devices
A power cycle of streaming devices and router can remove the temporary glitch or bug in the network equipment or your streaming device. You can power cycle your devices by following the steps mentioned below
- Turn off all your streaming device and unplug the device cable from the power socket board.
- Now turn off your Wi-Fi and remove it from the power socket for 30-40 seconds.
- After 30 seconds turn on your streaming device and Wi-Fi again.
- Now connect your streaming device to Wi-Fi and check if the error code 41 is fixed.
Sign out and sign in again of Disney Plus
Many users were able to fix error code 41 by a simply re-login into their account. You can follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- Visit the website disneyplus.com in your browser.
- Click on your profile avatar in the upper right corner and click the logout option
- Select log out of all Devices.
- Enter your password to confirm.
Now click on your profile and log in by your credentials and browse and select the show or movie you want to watch
- Open Disney plus app on your phone.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the lower menu.
- Select log out to log out from this device.
- You can also select log out from all devices.
- Enter your password to confirm log out.
Now login to your Disney plus account again and check if the error code 41 is fixed or not.
Also check : How to fix roku error code 016
Uninstall and reinstall your Disney + app
Sometimes cache of the app gets corrupted and leads to a lot of unknown errors on apps. To fix this you can reinstall the Disney plus app on your device. Remove the app from your phone, computer, or smart tv. Now reinstall if your device again and check if the Disney + error 41 is resolved.
Turn off background videos
If you have background video in your account try to turn this off because sometimes it is stopped from streaming other videos. Follow the steps to turn it off.
- Open Disney plus on your desktop and go to profile.
- Click on edit profile and scroll down to background videos.
- If the background videos are on then turn it off and click on done.
- Now go to the home screen and try to watch any content I hope now your problem is fixed.
Conclusion: Disney plus error code 41 is a server related issue which occurs when a lot of users try to stream or download same content at same time. You can check back again after some time to see if the error code 41 is resolved. If not follow the steps above to fix Disney plus error 41 on your device.
If you’ve any suggestion regarding this post let us know from the comment box and don’t forget to check how to fix vudu error code 28