Recently updated on November 18th, 2022 at 11:47 am
Many Amazon users nowadays have a Prime account. Prime users get a lot of benefits with their prime accounts like fast delivery, access to Amazon streaming services eg. Amazon prime videos and prime music.
But many users don’t know that they can connect twitch to Amazon prime and get access to twitch prime benefits for free. The process of accessing twitch prime is also really easy.
This post explains how you can get twitch prime and what are the benefits to twitch prime account (prime gaming).
Note: Twitch Prime is now Prime gaming so don’t get confused. Amazon has changed twitch prime to prime gaming, as Amazon owns twitch.
How Do I Link My Amazon Prime and Twitch Accounts?
To get the Twitch prime benefits, your need to connect your amazon prime account with your Twitch account. To connect your accounts, follow the instructions below:
- Open your web browser and visit Prime Gaming. Now as you are already an amazon prime users, you just need to login to your amazon prime account. Click on Sign in from the top right side of the screen.
- Amazon will confirm your location. After selecting location click on Continue.
- Now enter your prime account login details and click on Sign in.
- Once you’re signed in you’ll be redirected to the home page of Amazon prime gaming. Now click on Active Twitch prime from the top right side of the screen.
- Now if you’re not signed in to Twitch, login to your Twitch account. Verify the accounts (amazon and Twitch) that you’re connecting and click on confirm. If you’re already signed into Twitch, just verify if this is the account you want to link with amazon prime account and click Confirm.
Your amazon account will be linked to Twitch and you’ll get all the Twitch prime benefits.
Also, check how to change your name on Twitch.
Link Your Twitch With Amazon Without a Prime Subscription
If you’re not a prime member of Amazon, you can access the prime services by starting the 30-day trial period. Follow the steps as guided below;
- Visit Twitch. tv and sign in with your credentials.
- Click on Try Prime (on the right of Browse) or click on the Crown icon (on the right side). Then, click on the Start your Free trial.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, add the payment method and enjoy the prime gaming.
Connect Twitch Prime to Amazon Prime from Twitch Website
There is another way to connect your Twitch account with amazon prime account. Follow the steps below
- Visit Twitch.tv on a desktop browser and log in to your account.
- Now click on your Profile icon from the top right side of the screen and click on Settings.
- Now click on Prime Gaming next to the profile.
- Click on the Prime Gaming button which will redirect you to the Prime Gaming page.
- Now from the top right side of the screen click on Sign in and log in to your amazon prime account.
- Verify the Twitch and amazon prime account that you’re linking and click on Confirm.
- Your accounts are now linked and you can visit Twitch website and enjoy the prime benefits
Connect Twitch to Amazon Prime From Amazon Website
You can also connect your amazon prime account and Twitch account from amazon by following the steps below
- Visit Amazon and login to your account
- Click on your prime from the top right side of the screen
- Scroll down and click on Twitch prime in “prime offers section”
- Now scroll down and click on “connect your Twitch account”
- Now sign in to your Amazon account and Twitch account
- Verify if these are the account you want to link and click on confirm
- Now you can enjoy your Twitch prime account which is linked with amazon prime.
Unlink Your Amazon and Twitch Accounts
Here’re the steps that’ll guide you in unlinking your accounts.
- Visit Twitch. tv and log in to your account (if you’re not logged in).
- Now, go to Settings.
- Then, navigate to the Connections tab. All of your connected accounts will be there, navigate to Amazon and click on Disconnect.
- A confirmation will appear, click on Yes, Disconnect.
Now, your accounts were unlinked. In case you want to double-check, then here are the steps to do so;
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the My Account, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on Your Account.
- After that, locate Digital Content and Devices and select Twitch settings; now, you’ll land on the linked Twitch accounts. Check if your unliked account is there.
Benefits of Having Twitch Prime
You’ll get a lot of benefits after connecting your amazon prime account to Twitch. You’ll get a free Twitch channel subscription every month, an exclusive Twitch prime chat badge.
Also you’ll find a lot of free games and loot in games, and many more benefits check here.
Conclusion: You can get Twitch prime by linking your amazon prime account with a Twitch account. To link your amazon account with Twitch visit and log in to amazon prime account to access Twitch prime.
Did you find this interesting then also check our post on how to host someone on twitch