Hulu is one of the best streaming services available. Many people are using Hulu for watching their favorite tv shows and movies on Hulu. Sometimes, people don’t know that they can easily clear Hulu’s watch history from the setting of your account.
Why clear Hulu Viewing history?
There can be any reason one wants to clear Hulu’s watch history. Sometime when you are sharing your Hulu account with someone, but you don’t want them to see your watch history. By seeing your watch history someone can get an idea about your taste in entertainment and it can also define your personality sometimes. Maybe there is something you watched but you don’t want to share it with others. You watched some explicit content that you cannot share with the children in your family. In this scenario clearing, Hulu watch history helps a lot.
There is another reason for which you may want to clear your Hulu viewing history. Just like any other Hulu also recommends content to you with the help of your watch history. But if you’re not liking the recommendation based on your viewing history, you can anytime clear your Hulu watch history to get rid of the recommendation. After clearing your watch history it’ll be a fresh start for your recommendation section. You can also read our post how on to remove shows from continue watching on Netflix
*You can also remove recommendations that you don’t like.
Steps to Delete Hulu Watch History
- Open your desktop browser and go to hulu.com
- Click on the login from the top right side of the screen.
- Fill in your login details and click on login.
- Now from the top right side of the screen click on your username. From the drop-down menu click on history.
- Now here you’ll see a list of all the shows and movies you’ve watched. To delete a particular show click on the delete button ( Recycle bin icon) which is available next to show name.
- You can also clear all show from the viewing history by click on the remove all videos button on the top left side of the screen.
Related: How to cancel your hulu subscription
If not important you can remove a specific show from the viewing history rather then clearing the whole viewing history. So that Hulu can recommend new shows and movies based on your Hulu watch history. If you’ve decided to delete you can follow the steps above to clear viewing history on Hulu.
Conclusion: To delete your Hulu viewing history, log in to Hulu on the desktop browser. Click on your profile now click history, from viewing history page you can delete your Hulu watch history.
If you’ve any query related to your Hulu account comment below. You can also follow us for more information like this