Hulu is one of the best streaming services available. Many people are using Hulu for watching their favorite tv shows and movies on Hulu. Sometimes, people don’t know that they can easily clear Hulu’s watch history from the setting of your account.
Why clear Hulu Viewing history?
There can be any reason one wants to clear Hulu’s watch history. Sometime when you are sharing your Hulu account with someone, but you don’t want them to see your watch history. By seeing your watch history someone can get an idea about your taste in entertainment and it can also define your personality sometimes. Maybe there is something you watched but you don’t want to share it with others. You watched some explicit content that you cannot share with the children in your family. In this scenario clearing, Hulu watch history helps a lot.
There is another reason for which you may want to clear your Hulu viewing history. Just like any other Hulu also recommends content to you with the help of your watch history. But if you’re not liking the recommendation based on your viewing history, you can anytime clear your Hulu watch history to get rid of the recommendation. After clearing your watch history it’ll be a fresh start for your recommendation section. You can also read our post how on to remove shows from continue watching on Netflix
*You can also remove recommendations that you don’t like.
Steps to Delete Hulu Watch History On Web
Follow these steps to remove show from Hulu keep watching on web browser
- Sign in to your Hulu account
- Now go to keep watching section
- Now hover your mouse to the movie or show that you want to remote, now you can click on “x” to remove the show from your keep watching.
- You’ll get a pop-up asking for your confirmation for removing the selected show from watch history. Click on okay
Clear all Hulu watch history
- Open a web browser and visit this link to open the account page
- If asked login to your Hulu account
- Now scroll down to the privacy and setting section
- Now from here click on California privacy rights
- Go to the manage activity section and select watch history
- Now click on the clear selected button from the bottom.
Now your watch history will be cleared on Hulu.
Related: How to cancel hulu subscription
How to Remove From Hulu Keep Watching
If you want to clear Hulu watch history on your mobile device then follow the steps below
- Launch the Hulu app on your mobile device.
- Swipe right to go to keep watching section
- Now you’ll get three dots on the top right side of the movie or show a thumbnail, click on it.
- Now from the bottom, you’ll get the option to “remove from watch history”, tap on it to remove the selected show from your keep watching.
By following these steps you can remove shows from watch history on Hulu on mobile devices
Clear Hulu viewing history on smart tv
If you’re using Hulu on smart tv like Roku etc then follow the steps below to shows from Hulu viewing history on your smart tv.
- Launch Hulu on your smart tv
- Open movie or show’s information page that you want to remove.
- With help of your smart tv remote select manage show or movie.
- Now choose remove from history to delete the selected content from Hulu viewing history on smart tv
You can follow these steps to remove the desired show or movie from your Hulu viewing history.
Conclusion: You can easily clear hulu watch history on desktop, mobile app or on smart tv by following the steps mentioned in this post. If you’ve any suggestion let us know from the comment box and also check how to fix hulu error code plareq17