Recently updated on December 29th, 2022 at 12:19 am
Last night, I tried signing into spotify on my other laptop. When I tried signing in with google, that didn’t worked for me, and I didn’t remember the password of the account.
So, I decided to reset the password of my spotify account. Reset or changing a spotify password is really easy. In this post I’m going to explain how to change or reset your spotify password in 1 minutes.
How to Change Your Spotify Password?
If you remember your password, but don’t know how to change it. Don’t worry, just follow the steps below to change your spotify password from your account settings.
- Go to spotify and login to your account.
- From top right side click on your profile.
- Now click on account option.
- From the left side menu click on change password.
- Enter the current password of your spotify account.
- Now enter your new password 2 times.
- Click on set new password button.
Now that you have changed your Spotify password, you will have to login with the new password in the future.
How to Reset My Spotify Account Password?
In this section, I’m going to explain how to reset your spotify password if you don’t know the current password. Just follow the steps below to reset your spotify password.
- Visit spotify.com and click on login button.
- Click on “Forgot your password?” button or visit- https://www.spotify.com/us/password-reset/.
- Enter your registered email address or your username.
- Solve the captcha and click on send button.
- You’ll get a mail with a link to reset your spotify password.
- Click on the password reset link received in the mail.
- Enter your new password and click on send button.
Now your spotify account password is change/reset. Now you’ll be able to login to your spotify account using this new password.
How to Set Device Password?
You can also set device password, to login to your spotify account on devices. To set spotify device password you can follow the steps below.
- Visit – https://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/
- Login to your account.
- Click on set device password.
- Now enter a password for devices and re-enter for confirmation.
- Click on set device password.
Now your new device password is set. You can use your username and device password to access your spotify account on device.
The account will be logged out from all devices after you reset your password or change it.
You cannot change or reset your spotify password using the mobile app. You can only reset spotify password on web browser.
You can’t change spotify password on mobile or desktop app. To change your spotify password you need to user your browser.
If your spotify password reset link is not working, then you can request a new password link for resetting your password.
To change spotify password go to account, then click on change password. From here you can enter your current and new spotify password. If you don’t remember your current password then visit – https://www.spotify.com/us/password-reset/ for resetting your spotify password.
More Helpful Posts:
How to delete spotify account in 2 minutes
Fix spotify application is not responding
How to change username on spotify
How to change netflix password