If you’re reading this post then you’ve probably decided to cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon Prime. But canceling Starz on Amazon is a little tricky, you just can’t find the cancel subscription or cancel channel option. Just like deleting an Amazon account canceling Starz on Amazon is a kind of difficult task for many users. But we’ve provided the steps below that can help you to cancel Starz on Amazon through the website or Amazon app.
Cancel Starz on Amazon Prime
Starz is a premium streaming channel that is available through amazon prime add-on subscription. It is famous for its large collection of movies and original shows. If you’re done with Starz then you can cancel it anytime from amazon prime website by following the steps below:
- Go to Amazon.com and login to your amazon prime account (prime account which is linked to Starz).
- Now click on Account & Lists.
- In the membership and subscription section click on other subscription option.
- Scroll down and click on manages subscription next to Starz.
- In the advanced controls click on go to my video settings.
- Scroll down and click on the cancel channel option.
- Now Amazon will ask if you’re sure you want to cancel Starz then click on turn off auto-renewal for confirmation.
- Now you’ll get a notification that your Starz subscription will not renew.
This is how you can cancel Starz on Amazon. If you want to cancel Starz from the Amazon app then follow the steps below.
Also check: Amazon prime video not working on samsung tv fix
Cancel Starz Subscription Through Amazon App
If you want to cancel your Starz subscription through the Amazon app then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Amazon app and log in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Now tap on the hamburger icon from the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now tap on your account option.
- Scroll down and tap on memberships & subscriptions.
- Now tap on the Starz.
- In the advanced controls option tap on video settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the cancel channel.
- Amazon will ask if you’re sure to cancel Starz then tap on turn-off auto-renewal.
Now your Starz subscription is canceled on your Amazon Prime account. If you’re not able to cancel your subscription through the above steps then there is another way to cancel Starz on Amazon prime in countries like Canada.
Cancel Starz on Primevideo
If you’re not able to cancel Starz on Amazon prime for some reason then you can follow the steps below to cancel your Starz through prime video:
- Go to the Amazon website on a desktop and log into your Amazon Prime account.
- Now hover your mouse over account & lists and then click on your prime video from the options. This will take you to primevideo website.
- If asked then login to your Amazon prime video account.
- Click on the account icon from the top right side of the screen.
- Now click on the account & settings option.
- Now click on the channels tab.
- Find the Starz under your channels and click on cancel channel.
- Prime video will ask for confirmation then click on cancel channel.
Now Starz is canceled on your Amazon prime video account. Also check how you can cancel twitch prime subscription.
Contact Amazon to Cancel Starz Subscription
If you’re still not able to cancel Starz on Amazon then we’ll suggest you to contact Amazon. Then you need to tell them that you want to cancel Starz on your Amazon Prime account. They will ask for your email address and billing address for verification. Then after verification, they will cancel your Starz subscription on Amazon prime video. If this post helped you then also check how to remove credit card from amazon account.