Paramount+ is one of the popular streaming platforms where you can watch thousands of episodes of your desired shows on your device.
With Paramount+, you can watch on-demand content, original shows, and CBS shows live online. Ad-free subscriptions cost $9.99 per month, while ads-supported subscriptions cost $5.99 per month. People who aren’t satisfied with the offering can cancel it easily, although it is a great way to catch up on a variety of content.
Do you want to cancel paramount plus on amazon? Are you confused? Do you have questions that need answering? Don’t worry; this is the right place. This blog is intended for you. It provides comprehensive information about how to cancel paramount plus on amazon.
How do I cancel my Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime?
To cancel your Paramount+ subscription, you’ve to visit Amazon.com and sign in to your Amazon account and then navigate through the Account & Lists > Memberships & Subscription options. From there, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription without any hassle.
Cancel Paramount Subscription On Amazon Prime
Here’s the step-by-step guide on canceling the Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon Prime. Follow the steps as instructed below;
- Launch a web browser on your device, visit Amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- Now, head to the “Account & Lists” option under your account name.
- Then, select “Memberships & Subscriptions” from the drop-down list.
- After that, select “Cancel Channel” under the Prime Video Channels section.
- At last, confirm the cancellation prompt, and your Paramount Plus subscription will be canceled.
Related: How To Cancel Amazon Prime
How to get a refund when you cancel your Paramount+ subscription?
After canceling the subscription, users will get an option for a self-service refund for the remaining time of the current subscription. You will immediately be refunded if you accept a self-service refund.
If your subscription ends before the date displayed on the confirmation screen, it will be indicated there.
If you reverse your cancellation before that date, you will be able to revert your cancellation. There will be no charges for that channel after the end date, nor will you be able to access its content.
How to cancel paramount plus on amazon fire stick?
To cancel the Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire Stick/TV, follow the below-given steps;
- Visit Amazon.com and sign in to your Amazon account using the credentials.
- Now, select the “Actions” option next to the Paramount+ subscription.
- Then, select “Turn off auto-renewal” from the drop-down list.
- After that, click on “Turn off auto-renewal” to confirm the cancellation. Once the subscription is canceled, you’ll get a confirmation message on the screen.
How to cancel paramount plus free trial?
If you’re not satisfied with the show, movies, or having issue with the Paramount Plus and want to cancel the Paramount Plus free trial subscription. Well, here’s how you can cancel it;
- Click on the “Profile Picture”.
- Now, select the “Account” option,
- After that, select “Cancel Subscription”, and your Paramount Plus free trial will be canceled.
Also, Check: Paramount Plus Keeps Buffering
More Helpful Guides;